What's new

Have you told anyone you know to try to make money online?

Yeah... Very well most people are interested on sites that they can make earn quick money such all this investment site that doesn't usually last. So that is why I only tell the few people who are interested.
Seriously I have seen so many people who are not really interested to earn money in a legitimate way but will rather use their money for gambling and other online investment that they do not necessarily earn from. I don't understand.

Seriuosly I beleive that when its come to online I have told alot of people to start making money online some of them dont even accept it they feel that when they get started they will just fly like that and be making money without a guide so they turn off my offer
Well it is left for them. Once I make an offer to you on how to make money online I you do not put any effort, is as if you have reduce my work load of guidance and also you have not mind to even ask me of money self.

Have you ever asked anyone you know personally to try to make money online as well? Have you ever suggested people to work online? Did they actually start to do online work after you told them? Or did they stick with their usual jobs?
I live in India and online work is not very popular. when I tell people that I work online they talk about online fraud or starting YouTube channel. Their reaction is not so good. People usually prefer offline work in India.

I have always tried to tell people who are close to me who have free time about ways in which they can be able to make money online especially the ones that have worked for me.

Seriously I have seen so many people who are not really interested to earn money in a legitimate way but will rather use their money for gambling and other online investment that they do not necessarily earn from. I don't understand.
I have met many people like that that the can spend there last Kobo on gambling but they are not interested in any way of earning money online. They just need quick money.

I have introduced alot of my friends and family to various online gigs, most of them do not take it seriously so I have stopped introducing them.
Alot of people don't like when it comes to online job them think that online work are scan some I don't believe when you tell them about making money online, some of my friends I told about online work them never believe it.

I have met many people like that that the can spend there last Kobo on gambling but they are not interested in any way of earning money online. They just need quick money.
Most of them are always the lazy people who believe that earning money is something that can be gotten in a very simple way. They fail to understand that working hard to achieve daily earning is more important than trying out something you have a low possibility of earning.

Actually not everyone knows and believes in online earnings. some believe it's all scamming so I prefer not to even tell anyone.
Well making money online is not something that you have to tell people because due to the globalization stages of development, everyone is aware, informed and familiar with things online.

Last edited:
Inyav been working on different earning websites online but I dont really think i know much when it comes to knowing good websites that pays handsomely , but with research and information, you can get good money making site,

Well I dont always share my online information with people around me because everyone has his opinion and perception about online stuffs most especially those who are not good at it.

Yes I do share mine knowing of how to earn money online with friends and those who are interested to join me on how to make money online because I don't want stress of borrowing people money. So i do show them how to earn their own personal money.

Majority of the people around me know that I make money online so I don't need to tell them about it anymore. I'm only explain to those who are willing to learn what I am doing and also want to do it for themselves.

Whenever I am making money are usually try to extend the gesture to others so that I can help them. I think that this is going to be good for creating connections and improving the lives of people around you.

There are some sets of people that don't believe you can earn money online, if you came across this kinds of people you will only waste your time because no matter how hard you try you are not going to convince them.

Have you ever asked anyone you know personally to try to make money online as well? Have you ever suggested people to work online? Did they actually start to do online work after you told them? Or did they stick with their usual jobs?
Yeah I am always inviting my friends to online jobs because they are students so I know they need it and I think it is the possible best way to earn

Yes I have tried, but most people don't believe you can earn money from the internet, and that's why they are always poor, a poor individual think that every opportunity is a scam.

I am always going to tell my friends if I am able to find any opportunity that we can be able to make money with together online because that is exactly how it is supposed to be.

Most don't want the stress of learning a new skill that's why they don't work online.
I told a couple of my friends but they refused saying it was going to be stressing.

I really do not know why people have react in a really odd manner when I tell them that I make money online. This is why I do not even discuss this matter with people I know that much.

I really do not know why people have react in a really odd manner when I tell them that I make money online. This is why I do not even discuss this matter with people I know that much.
Many people really don't like it when You tell them you are making money online because some people thinks than making money online is always done through scamming other people .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back