What's new

Have you made money through data sharing applications?

Honeygain application was introduced to me two years ago. I tried to make use of it the way it was explain for someone to make money from it, but unfortunately I could not be able to even log into the App because I kept getting the notification that my IP has already been logged in.
I also received same notification and that was why I abandoned the app I also refer some friends to the app but they record success with it but it's dosnt favour me at first it's bring viruses to my system before I get that notification at second time trying to install it

I never liked this type of income. Like Honeygain🐝 or Peer2Profit also other similar sites where you will share your data or internet connection. There is a risk and probability that your data, passwords, accounts can be hacked and just get information. Therefore, this is a suspicious way to earn money.

I also received same notification and that was why I abandoned the app I also refer some friends to the app but they record success with it but it's dosnt favour me at first it's bring viruses to my system before I get that notification at second time trying to install it

It was a very big surprise when I was told that my IP address have already been used to log into the website which I could not explain but when I had it looked into. I understood that the cell tower in my country usually share IP addresses with a lot of people and that is why I believe my own IP has been used to access the website.

Honeygain application was introduced to me two years ago. I tried to make use of it the way it was explain for someone to make money from it, but unfortunately I could not be able to even log into the App because I kept getting the notification that my IP has already been logged in.

Well, I have used the Honeygain application. You cannot earn money until or unless you live in a location where data sharing apps earn you good money. So, your location and internet connection speed matters a lot. You must also have many referrals as well in order to earn and make money.

I haven't made money from it and that's because of a couple of reasons. The first is that the earning method is slow so you can't really say you're earning anything though and the second is that you will have to spend more than you earn in the long run which makes it an earning method only suitable for those who have access to a free wifi.

I have read so many reviews about those websites but have not thought it wise to subscribe to them. Information I got is that the earnings are very low and it could have some effect on your mobile phones....

It was a very big surprise when I was told that my IP address have already been used to log into the website which I could not explain but when I had it looked into. I understood that the cell tower in my country usually share IP addresses with a lot of people and that is why I believe my own IP has been used to access the website.

I have also experienced this problem myself. I was using IP Royal Pawns and I also encountered this error. Having said that, I have stopped using such kind of data sharing software due to privacy concerns. i may use them in the future on devices that I do not use in order to store my personal data.

I have also experienced this problem myself. I was using IP Royal Pawns and I also encountered this error. Having said that, I have stopped using such kind of data sharing software due to privacy concerns. i may use them in the future on devices that I do not use in order to store my personal data.

Well, when it's not possible for me to access the website in the beginning since it would not let me in because my IP address have been used by another person to login, there wasn't any need for me to keep lurking around the website. I left it immediately and never tried it again.

I have not really made money through data sharing. I tried several several to register and connect with honeygain but I never succeeded. I heard it slows down your battery and device...

I haven't made money from it and that's because of a couple of reasons. The first is that the earning method is slow so you can't really say you're earning anything though and the second is that you will have to spend more than you earn in the long run which makes it an earning method only suitable for those who have access to a free wifi.

You're right about how much such application consumes a lot internet data. If you're the kind of person who manages your internet data, it's going to be very difficult for you to make use of all those data sharing applications because it's going to drain your data. If there's free wifi connection, then it's manageable.

I have used data-sharing applications in the past but since getting my laptop I have not installed them again yet. I do remember I was able to earn quite a bit over a few months which was awesome. It is slow earning but if it's something in the background, you do not have to worry about it too much and just leave it to do what it needs to.

You're right about how much such application consumes a lot internet data. If you're the kind of person who manages your internet data, it's going to be very difficult for you to make use of all those data sharing applications because it's going to drain your data. If there's free wifi connection, then it's manageable.
It's one of the first method I learnt from this very forum on how to make money online but then, I did the calculation and found out that it's really not a thing for those who are not making use of a free internet connection because at the end you'd be at loss.

I would rather not make money through that source because I preserve it has some bad effect on my mobile device. Sharing data would expose your IP address and get you implicated in crime you know nothing about..

There are so many data sharing application springing up online presently and so many people are taking advantage of this application to make cool income. A typical one that is very popular is honeygain. Have you tried any?
I've never tried to used any data sharing application to make money online. The one's which I've heard about doesn't pay like they are advertised. Most of people who are using it are not making much money from it. I was discouraged from using it all together.

I've never tried to used any data sharing application to make money online. The one's which I've heard about doesn't pay like they are advertised. Most of people who are using it are not making much money from it. I was discouraged from using it all together.

Well, if you try to make money by solely using these applications, then I am sure that you may not be able to make much money in the end. These applications can help you buy a coffee each month. I also think that companies that manufacture such applications are the ones that make good amount of money.

Well, if you try to make money by solely using these applications, then I am sure that you may not be able to make much money in the end. These applications can help you buy a coffee each month. I also think that companies that manufacture such applications are the ones that make good amount of money.

I have my own coffe making machine. I make my own coffe and I'm good in doing it. I don't need to make use of any application which I don't believe in what they are promoting which isn't realistic. If those who are using it aren't eating much from it, why do I have to waste my time too on it?

I would rather not make money through that source because I preserve it has some bad effect on my mobile device. Sharing data would expose your IP address and get you implicated in crime you know nothing about..

I believe that there's a possibility of having your data compromised in this kind of situation. This is actually the reason why some people make use of VPN for anything they are doing online. This saves them from being exposed.

I tried to earn from this method but it is not very profitable and not even very soon so I left it without even waiting for the immediate payment because it takes a lot of precious time to accumulate the minimum.

I have already earned more than $500 without any investment.
You can also earn just by sharing your internet through app.
Here check my payment proof.
Pawns 06.jpg

If you want to join, just click on banner and join.
Anyone having any doubt, can discuss here.

The honeygain application was introduced to me two years ago. I tried to make use of it the way it was explained for someone to make money from it, but unfortunately, I could not be able to even log into the App because I kept getting the notification that my IP had already been logged in.
I have left the platform for the same reason you mentioned in your post so you cannot reach payout due to an IP issue with their server unfortunately, they need to correct this error to not lose more users.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back