Have you made money as a podcaster?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You can make money through podcasts in multiple ways.
Publish podcats and make money from ads or sponsorship
Offer voiceover service and record podcasts for other people.
Offer podcast editing services to podcasters looking to improve their content.
Have you made money as a podcaster?
Well, as far as I am concerned, I have never tried podcasting, let alone making money. However, I am very much interested in this disciplne.

I didn't know about making money by creating podcasts. Sometimes I listen to podcasts related to different industries like business, marketing and motivational and inspirational stories of public figures. I mean, there is a huge variety of topics in podcasts.

I haven't, but I've only ever been a part of one podcast production in the past. There is money to be made, but to be fair it's also a market that's full up with tons of people doing it already. Podcasting is only profitable if you have a big enough audience to start off with. So if you're an influencer or something, than you have a big in already. Otherwise starting a random podcast is going to take ages to get it popular.

I haven't, but I've only ever been a part of one podcast production in the past. There is money to be made, but to be fair it's also a market that's full up with tons of people doing it already. Podcasting is only profitable if you have a big enough audience to start off with. So if you're an influencer or something, than you have a big in already. Otherwise starting a random podcast is going to take ages to get it popular.
That's very true. If you had started 5-10 years ago, by this time you would have been very popular podcaster and would be making tons of money, however, if you start now, your podcasts might not even see the broad day light because of the competition.

My nephew said I should get into political podcasting, but I hate politics. It's a very hateful and dirty business, and I'm worried about my soul, honestly. Anyway, though, I know enough to get into it, aside from the technical aspect, but I wouldn't do it or I want to go into another podcasting thing like drums or something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back