Not open for further replies.

Ehizzy1

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I came across a crypto loan site some weeks ago and they offers up to 12 % and some 31% interest rate for any investment and i was a bit skeptical because i dont want to fall into into another scam , but have you invested in any crypto loan site? and what is your view after investing on those sites

Unknown cypto loan sites are very risky, our money can be lost, if you want to save crypto, it is better if you are on a well-known exchange site that will also get interest even though it's not big interests.

To be honest, I did not even know that such sites do exist. I wonder how they determine those eligible for loans and what collaterals are used.

To be honest, I did not even know that such sites do exist. I wonder how they determine those eligible for loans and what collaterals are used.
There is one i came across some days ago called stomgain but still don't know if they are actually real

There is one i came across some days ago called stomgain but still don't know if they are actually real
I would suggest that you do your research well because I was reading about someone claiming to have been banned unjustly on that site.

I would suggest that you do your research well because I was reading about someone claiming to have been banned unjustly on that site.
Yeah i have communicated with the person but he told me that the admin taught he was bot

It is very important you mentioned the name of the site to us to enable us check the reviews however, are you to invest your money so they pay you the said percentage or what?

If you want to invest in crypto loaning I recommend you to do it on a trusted exchange like Binance or Kraken. Pretty much all exchange platforms have a lending service and it's safer to invest there then to invest in new websites that you never heard or used before

If you want to invest in crypto loaning I recommend you to do it on a trusted exchange like Binance or Kraken. Pretty much all exchange platforms have a lending service and it's safer to invest there then to invest in new websites that you never heard or used before
I have heard about this loan plan by Binance , what is the interest rate and if you are to invest for loan purpose what's the minimum amount for investment.

The only loan exchange wallet platform I know is, binance.com, they are trying their best to be of the best known crypto exchange platform around. But I haven't take a look at how they run that particular loan affairs. But I believe they offer loans to their trusted members on the site.

I think i have only seen binance and stormgain offer loan service i would like to know about the interest rate for kraken site

I came across a crypto loan site some weeks ago and they offers up to 12 % and some 31% interest rate for any investment and i was a bit skeptical because i dont want to fall into into another scam , but have you invested in any crypto loan site? and what is your view after investing on those sites
Personally I haven't come across a crypto site that offers loans. You just have to be careful

I have never heard about such a site before. The interest rate seems great but I wouldn't trust a site that I don't know much about. You should do alot of research first before investing your money in that site.

I have never heard about such a site before. The interest rate seems great but I wouldn't trust a site that I don't know much about. You should do alot of research first before investing your money in that site.
I guess proper research is needed because i noticed that most of those crypto site that offers interest are major hyip site so i stay away from them

Instead of you to invest into cryptocurrency loan sites it is better to stake the cryptocurrency .

Instead of you to invest into cryptocurrency loan sites it is better to stake the cryptocurrency .
Is it like gambling or which one do you recommend because most of those staking sites it's either the person you lose or make gains but those crypto loans sites you can get interest

I usually see Nexo and I have signed up on it but yet to invest...they do borrow loans and also have investment plans on the platform..note. am not promoting or forcing you to use the site..it is just a suggestion

I guess proper research is needed because i noticed that most of those crypto site that offers interest are major hyip site so i stay away from them
Yeah, those are mostly hyips. I also always try to steer clear from them. Their promises are so good but they go scam so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back