What's new

Have you invested in crypto site that offers loans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those are mostly hyips. I also always try to steer clear from them. Their promises are so good but they go scam so fast.
I am always aware of their fake promises that is why I do is stay away from them ,so even if the rewards are high I will just stay clear away from them

Some of them are reliable and backed by legit crypto platforms. Binance has one where you can lend your coin and get paid for it. The returns are within 10-12% annually.

Some of them are reliable and backed by legit crypto platforms. Binance has one where you can lend your coin and get paid for it. The returns are within 10-12% annually.
Yeah am aware of binance own and the person needs kyc verification to be able to borrow bitcoin

Have not seen any crypto platform that offers loan. The only thing I no about them is to buy when the price is down and sell when the price is up.

Yeah am aware of binance own and the person needs kyc verification to be able to borrow bitcoin
Yes,I'm a verified member. Verification is easy if you have your valid identity card such as national id card, international passport or drivers license.

No, I have never invested and I don't intend to. The only investition platform I wanted to join was Forex trading or other trading websites, but with cash investments, not cryptocurrencies.

No, I have never invested and I don't intend to. The only investition platform I wanted to join was Forex trading or other trading websites, but with cash investments, not cryptocurrencies.
These sites are also as risky as hyip sites , you must be fully aware that all investment sites are risky and you should always invest amount you can afford to loose. I don't like forex.

I've heard about them before. Though somewhere in my history of reward claiming in Coinbase, there is supposedly a cryptocurrency that claims that the whole premise of their currency, is to allow the owners of the currency to loan it out to others, through official wallet channels. I forget which it was, but I know they also had trading as an option, if you went through their site to get the currency.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I have not invested in cryptographic sites, and less in loans, I have read a lot about it, but I lack guidance to take the first step. Now you must be very careful not to lose the money that it has cost to earn. In the end you can end up scammed.

I have not invested in cryptographic sites, and less in loans, I have read a lot about it, but I lack guidance to take the first step. Now you must be very careful not to lose the money that it has cost to earn. In the end you can end up scammed.
The loan plan for Binance is very clear for you to comprehend and guide may not be necessary but certainly risk is inevitable in such investment though Binance is a reputable site.

Yes, I have read several things about Binance, it is seen that it is a reliable and legitimate site, but first I must have more knowledge of cryptocurrencies and everything related. When you make the decision to work on it. I will be with Binance

Yes, I have read several things about Binance, it is seen that it is a reliable and legitimate site, but first I must have more knowledge of cryptocurrencies and everything related. When you make the decision to work on it. I will be with Binance
I advise you engage more on Crypto currencies activities and discussion in various Forum and also recieve payment on Crypto currencies because these are factors that push you to learn more about them.

I advise you engage more on Crypto currencies activities and discussion in various Forum and also recieve payment on Crypto currencies because these are factors that push you to learn more about them.
If you are absolutely right, what page or site do you recommend to start with confidence, that I do not take risks or waste my time?

If you are absolutely right, what page or site do you recommend to start with confidence, that I do not take risks or waste my time?
To learn about Crypto currencies, check bitcointalks.coms and all the paid forums has Crypto Currency section. To invest I advise you use coinbase or binance.

To learn about Crypto currencies, check bitcointalks.coms and all the paid forums has Crypto Currency section. To invest I advise you use coinbase or binance.
I already went to the link, thanks for helping me, I hope to have a good experience on this long road. I also hope to have your support.

Loantech was loan based hyip,which was paying 6months + .. The return was 120% return after 20 days. But every investment site have its start and end time.

No, i'll never chose such site, especially if the site in unknown. I already lost my money in hyip and this time i wont believe any site to put my resouece

Loantech was loan based hyip,which was paying 6months + .. The return was 120% return after 20 days. But every investment site have its start and end time.
Yeah , I heard about the investment program It was really paying and I almost invested in the before it stopped paying. It last for about a month plus before it crash.

I came across a crypto loan site some weeks ago and they offers up to 12 % and some 31% interest rate for any investment and i was a bit skeptical because i dont want to fall into into another scam , but have you invested in any crypto loan site? and what is your view after investing on those sites
Of course you should be skeptical cos that promised roi is way high compared to the others. Investment on such platforms come with a very high risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back