What's new

Have you invested in any precious metals, like gold or silver?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
I've not yet invested in gold or silver yet but I've invested in something called digital gold. I don't know if you are aware of it. It's like a digital equivalent of physical gold. Have you invested in any precious metal yet? If not, are you planning to do so?

I have invested in gold but the gold I bought is not gold bars or gold biscuits, they are gold jewelry. When gold is cast into jewelry, the value will depreciate, but still have I investment in gold.

I have some golds that I bought during high school with the side income that I was making those years. It is an investment that I am proud of even when I know that the returns are not huge, unlike other investments like cryptocurrency.

I invest in both physical and digital gold, and I also have some silver in the form of CFDs, but I have not invested in anything else other than this in terms of precious metals, in fact I want to increase my exposure to gold quite a bit in these next few months due to the macroeconomic and market uncertainty.

I had the experience of buying these metals because they were once popular among young people and I decided to also buy myself a piece of gold from the bank. It wasn't very expensive because I bought a piece smaller than a smartphone and I still have it because it doesn't make much profit. For all the time since I bought it, now it is possible that if I sell it, I will get $10 more, but we should not forget about the prices that were 10 years ago.

I haven't, but I would love to finally start investing in at least gold. I feel as if gold is the best precious metal to invest in over them all. But I think silver would be good to look into too. I've always wanted to go around with a metal detector on beaches and other locations to see if I can find gold and silver, and other precious metals that may be worth something.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back