What's new

Have you invested in any precious metals, like gold or silver?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
I've not yet invested in gold or silver yet but I've invested in something called digital gold. I don't know if you are aware of it. It's like a digital equivalent of physical gold. Have you invested in any precious metal yet? If not, are you planning to do so?

I have invested in gold but the gold I bought is not gold bars or gold biscuits, they are gold jewelry. When gold is cast into jewelry, the value will depreciate, but still have I investment in gold.

I have some golds that I bought during high school with the side income that I was making those years. It is an investment that I am proud of even when I know that the returns are not huge, unlike other investments like cryptocurrency.

I invest in both physical and digital gold, and I also have some silver in the form of CFDs, but I have not invested in anything else other than this in terms of precious metals, in fact I want to increase my exposure to gold quite a bit in these next few months due to the macroeconomic and market uncertainty.

I had the experience of buying these metals because they were once popular among young people and I decided to also buy myself a piece of gold from the bank. It wasn't very expensive because I bought a piece smaller than a smartphone and I still have it because it doesn't make much profit. For all the time since I bought it, now it is possible that if I sell it, I will get $10 more, but we should not forget about the prices that were 10 years ago.

I haven't, but I would love to finally start investing in at least gold. I feel as if gold is the best precious metal to invest in over them all. But I think silver would be good to look into too. I've always wanted to go around with a metal detector on beaches and other locations to see if I can find gold and silver, and other precious metals that may be worth something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back