What's new

Have you found any success with surveys?

No am still yet to make an withdrawal or been paid from any survey sites I have been working on. Belief me I have done a whole lot slog surveys for different websites. Although my location was one of the reasons some rejected paying me. But stil I dont know of anybody that has earned from survey sites.

I have given up on online survey, because from the look of things I don't think it's for me. Maybe the issue might have something to do with country of residence as someone mentioned about some countries being graded as tier 3, because i can't fathom why I'm rarely allowed to do any survey in any side. That's make keep wondering, why allowing us register with your site when you know you are not going to allow us take part in any survey, so I have given up on online survey sites.

I have not found any success with surveys. Most of them tell me that I have to try again later or that they aren't any surveys available for now. I have not used any survey sites in a long time, I think most of them are a waste of time.

I had done a lot of surveys, both on websites and on app I came across on the Google play store. But in all I had participate in, I have never earned $1 despite the years I had tried different surveys websites. I had already given up on doing those surveys.
That's what you're telling me now, is that, you haven't gained enough money through surveys?? Not even $1 worth of your time well invested on their platform since you've known them. It is better as you abandoned them, it's not for you I beg. It works mainly for those coming from 1st tether and 2nd tether countries.

I am one who can never find a profit from doing surveys. I've done my fair share of them and they never pay out well enough, at least not for me. But, is there any survey site that does pay really well? I just never find any sites that pay worth my time. I just want to make a good profit from doing surveys, especially with how much time surveys take up.
I haven’t had much luck here. Reason: most of has been stated in the comment section. Third world countries aren’t a major concentration camp for most of these surveys. Some aren’t legit also, just tricking unsuspecting users to click basis

I have never participated in surveys for money, however, this is one area that I want to try my hands. I hear that you can hear good money by participating in surveys, some people even say that they were able to earn $5-$10 just from one survey. If that is true I am loking forwar t join survey sites. I will have to do some research on this topic.

I am one who can never find a profit from doing surveys. I've done my fair share of them and they never pay out well enough, at least not for me. But, is there any survey site that does pay really well? I just never find any sites that pay worth my time. I just want to make a good profit from doing surveys, especially with how much time surveys take up.
Survey is a complete waste of time especially for Africans. There is never one that is suitable after gathering all your information and those of your family members. I have been into online stuffs for quite a while not w and I can't boast that I have done successfully even one survey.
Post automatically merged:

Survey is a complete waste of time especially for Africans. There is never one that is suitable after gathering all your information and those of your family members. I have been into online stuffs for quite a while not w and I can't boast that I have done successfully even one survey.

I haven't found any success with surveys, I searched online severally for legit survey platforms to work with, I would be glad if anyone could help with one here.

I am one who can never find a profit from doing surveys. I've done my fair share of them and they never pay out well enough, at least not for me. But, is there any survey site that does pay really well? I just never find Ú anysites that pay worth my time. I just want to make a good profit from doing surveys, especially with how much time surveys take up.
I remember completing tasks on Swagbucks, and making some progress before I got introduced to PTP sites.

It's one of the sites that has been paying for long, but as with almost all survey sites, anyone from a third tier country should not expect much in terms of surveys.

I am not excited about taking online surveys for payment anymore. The questions are too numerous and bulky for such amount of pay. And the invite email comes once in a blue moon. Therefore I can not take surveys as a side hustle or passive source of income.

According to my own point of view, I believe many people have found success with surveys, as for me, I have found success with surveys many times, and I enjoy doing it because it is easy and profitable, but first you must understand it

I have not found any luck with survey sites most of the survey sites I found they basically offer peanuts for a whole lot of work and are restricted to some certain climes of the world and also some where trash totally, while others promise to certain amount, after reaching that required amount they would refuses to pay you.

I gave up on surveys a long time ago since it became a waste of time. For countries in Africa that can't use PayPal it I'd difficult to find any survey. If you decide to use the ones local survey you earn almost nothing.

Since when I have been tried many survey sites I can not able to earn $0.01. and I do not believe that maybe there's any survey site that can be done to earn in my country (Nigeria), unless if I want to keep wasting my time and data, that is why quit from survey sites.

i believe there are legit surveys out there, tho i have never had any luck in surveys, i joined some but i never got paid. But there are legit ones out there and people are making money out of it

It is really to get or look up on where to have a legit site/survey that pays, most of them giving just bad hopes or even requiring others to recruit first alteast a minimum that is enough working on there system then they will it hang its really hard.

So far in the last 3 months I have found success in doing online survey and I made up to $150 from the survey. I worked on website like eurekasurveys.com, Toluna USA and I'm, Zap and enlumi. However you need to know that most of these survey website are restricted to some personal location.

While there are many tools available, it’s still a good idea as a business to rely on various types of survey methods to discover what customers want. Whether it’s a market research survey, customer feedback survey, or audit survey, businesses know these kinds of questionnaires can make all the difference in determining success or failure.

I don't do surveys anymore, they are not worth it, just a waste of time. The time you spend and the money you earn is very very disappointing, the last survey site I visited swagbucks.com was also a disappointment too.

I have taken so many survey on survey sites with the mind set that after a while I would be able to cash. But all had been fruitless. So, I would not do survey again but am enjoying making comments now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back