What's new

Have you ever toured a big business organisation?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many universities around the world that take their students on a trip. This may also involve visiting different kinds of business organisations such as different companies. So, have you ever visited a really popular business organisation?

I once wrote for a newspaper that was the biggest media house in the country (the company owned multiple newspapers, a radio station, a news agency as well as a TV station). I frequently went there to collect payments. I have also toured a cement industry which was owned by my relative.

There are many universities around the world that take their students on a trip. This may also involve visiting different kinds of business organisations such as different companies. So, have you ever visited a really popular business organisation?

I have gone on this trip in the past. It was really fun and I had a good time going on this trip with my classmates. We spent a lot as mandated by the school, but it was simply worth it at the end of the day.

Yes, I've toured one of the biggest tobacco company some years ago. My uncle works for Rothmans as the major supplier in the West Coast. He invited me to his office to come and have a look at how they work in producing the cigarette. It was a very good exposure which I had that day.

Yes of course, I have been able to tour several big companies in my country. I read Mass Communication as a course in the university, so I had access to our National Television Authority (NTA) Station for so many projects. I produced an advert program as well. I have also toured Nestlé Food for a project as well.

I haven't personally toured any business organizations, but I've heard that Google is one of those big companies that offer fascinating tours. People often say it's pretty cool to see how they work and all the innovative stuff they have at their offices. So, yeah, I've heard good things about touring Google!

I once wrote for a newspaper that was the biggest media house in the country (the company owned multiple newspapers, a radio station, a news agency as well as a TV station). I frequently went there to collect payments. I have also toured a cement industry which was owned by my relative.

I have also been to the two of the biggest cement producing industry in my country. Both of them are Dangote Cement and BUA Cement. I have two of my best friends working as managers in those cement companies and I have been invited over and had a good tour of the company. The kind of machine they use in breaking cement stone is unbelievable.

Yes of course, I have been able to tour several big companies in my country. I read Mass Communication as a course in the university, so I had access to our National Television Authority (NTA) Station for so many projects. I produced an advert program as well. I have also toured Nestlé Food for a project as well.

I have toured a multinational company in the sense that they have hired me and I have attended the training sessions in that company. I used to visit the company and it was a really professional looking environment in there. However, I never worked there.

I have toured a multinational company in the sense that they have hired me and I have attended the training sessions in that company. I used to visit the company and it was a really professional looking environment in there. However, I never worked there.

To me, it seems like you're contradicting yourself in this assessment. How can a company hire you and you have been there to attended the training sessions in that company but you still end up saying that you never worked there...? What then did you do there?

To me, it seems like you're contradicting yourself in this assessment. How can a company hire you and you have been there to attended the training sessions in that company but you still end up saying that you never worked there...? What then did you do there?

I am not contradicting myself. I think I did not explain it correctly. What I meant was that they hired me in the sense that they selected me as a trainee. I have been there as a trainee, not as an officially employed worker. So, this is how I got the opportunity to visit the office and tour the company.

I am not contradicting myself. I think I did not explain it correctly. What I meant was that they hired me in the sense that they selected me as a trainee. I have been there as a trainee, not as an officially employed worker. So, this is how I got the opportunity to visit the office and tour the company.

Now, that's very clear. Working as a trainee is not really an employment. It's more like working like intern. There is nothing like paying for the trainee, so it's only just the money they need to get by working that's going to be paid to them. It's not a real job.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back