What's new

Have you ever thought of starting your own music Business?

biege

Familiar Face
Sep 30, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There's a lot of Music business one can start. There's a for rent music studio, Music DVD/Blu-ray stores, Musical Equipment store, Music Composition and Arranging services, and some other. For once, I had been looking into starting my own musical instrument store business but things wen't wrong with finance so I'm trying to earn what was lost, so far it's doing good and I'm hoping to open one one's everything has been settled. What do you think of franchising a musical instrument business instead of starting one?

I haven't thought about going into starting music business of this sort. What I have at one time thought about was actually training to become a musician which I didn't follow up. Don't know much about renting musical equipment but looks a cool business.

Since I was young the only music business I wanted to be in was being a musician. Singing is what I enjoy most and then I would add a guitar. My cousins and I were actually trying to form a band but it didn't work out since our schedules rarely matched.

I am pretty sure that if there was a crazy idea about a business to start, I have thought about it. Of course nothing really seems to ever pan out, but I know that there have been several times when I thought that I had my place in a band or something of the sorts. Maybe one day.

No I never really thought on those lines. I find it a very difficult niche to nurture and earn from. There is a huge competition and probably not high demand for beginners.

I would like to open a simple instrument store of what I know of such as pianos, flutes, recorders, and any other parts relating to those instruments. It may fail though because there's already an instrument store for everything in my area.

I haven't thought about going into starting music business of this sort. What I have at one time thought about was actually training to become a musician which I didn't follow up. Don't know much about renting musical equipment but looks a cool business.
You think so? I've done music cassette tape rental before but unfortunately it was a failure since cassette tapes are so fragile. If only it's legal to copy the tapes before I would have done so and just sell them for a much cheaper price. Anyway, I've learnt from my experience and I was just 16y/o back then. I guess I would invest in musical instruments and have them rented. Setting up a startup studio I guess is a good idea as well. Thanks for the comment.

Since I was young the only music business I wanted to be in was being a musician. Singing is what I enjoy most and then I would add a guitar. My cousins and I were actually trying to form a band but it didn't work out since our schedules rarely matched.

Well I guess this is considered to be more of an employment opportunity unless you sell your services or skills then it would become a personal business. I would love to do this but unfortunately I haven't mastered any instruments yet.

I am pretty sure that if there was a crazy idea about a business to start, I have thought about it. Of course nothing really seems to ever pan out, but I know that there have been several times when I thought that I had my place in a band or something of the sorts. Maybe one day.

Hmm... Maybe it would be better if you plan this ahead. You have a pretty good plan but a plan won't become a project or a business if you don't start it.

It would be tempting to open up one in my small town. The popular one closed 20 years ago so there is always an opening. At the least, you would need a couple of hundred each month to pay the rent on some old building.

Nonetheless, it would be much tougher than it seems. Possibly the main thing drawing in income would be from music lesson students, not selling instruments, as a lot of competiton exists online.

No I never really thought on those lines. I find it a very difficult niche to nurture and earn from. There is a huge competition and probably not high demand for beginners.

I can see your point. But then I guess, I was looking for a good gimmick that would make people come to my store despite of the competition with other music stores.

I would like to open a simple instrument store of what I know of such as pianos, flutes, recorders, and any other parts relating to those instruments. It may fail though because there's already an instrument store for everything in my area.

Yes, it may fail but then it really feels good seeing that you've accomplished something and you've gained something which is experience. Same with @Decentlady, I guess it's just a matter of making your name known and adding some gimmicks to your business is a good way of starting a business like this.

It would be tempting to open up one in my small town. The popular one closed 20 years ago so there is always an opening. At the least, you would need a couple of hundred each month to pay the rent on some old building.

Nonetheless, it would be much tougher than it seems. Possibly the main thing drawing in income would be from music lesson students, not selling instruments, as a lot of competiton exists online.

True, I really got tempted because a lot of people in our community are into music. So far, the most viable business that I can think of is a Music Studio and Music Instruments Rental. I guess at first, I would add gimmicks like providing free rental hours. I'm not sure about this yet but I won't see if it's successful if I won't try.

yeah, i have thought it long time back and also it was my dream to start a music business..but my situation didn't let me to achieve my dream.

Music rental store is a nice business but it requires huge capital to start. Musical instruments are very cost in my country. You will a lot of millions to buy complete musical instruments that you can use for music instruments rental business.

Actually alot of people having been thinking much about starting a music business but they haven't because is not something that can be done overnight. Is a gradual process and there some requirements needed.

yeah, i have thought it long time back and also it was my dream to start a music business..but my situation didn't let me to achieve my dream.
That is the same issue with me. I have not had the opportunity of starting a music studio even when I already had the plans set out. I am looking for a sponsor and will definitely start once I am settled with that.

Music business is very good, I heard that music is the food to the soul, having a music studio is very good too, I may consider it as a retirement benefit, poise I love music also.

Yes it has always been my dream of making music because I really love it and I do sing every day music is really makes me happy done anything and I really want to make but I really don’t have enough capital to start now

I have no interest in this business but I do believe this can be a profitable business as you can do a lot of things form offering recording and production services to musicians to selling musical equipment, and running as music school, renting our musical instrument, offering DJ services, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back