What's new

Have you ever signed an NDA? (Non-Disclosure Agreement)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had to sign an NDA for any reason? Maybe to keep secrets about important business stuff, or you can't speak about a new upcoming product, app, etc. I have had to sign one NDA in my life, and it was about a new service that was going to come like two years ago, but things didn't go to plan and it never came to be. I don't think I can ever say the name of the company or what it was. But it was a cool thing for the future of gaming. Sadly we won't see it, unless someone else comes up with the idea soon.

I have not signed yet but I do know the terms and conditions of an NDA. NDA adequately protects the interests of all parties and complies with the relevant laws and regulations.

I've never found myself in a situation where I had to sign this kind of legal agreement but should I see myself in this kind of situation, I don't think that there is any big thing for me to worry about it. This is because before signing that kind of agreement, I know that I am already benefiting something from it.

Have you ever had to sign an NDA for any reason? Maybe to keep secrets about important business stuff, or you can't speak about a new upcoming product, app, etc. I have had to sign one NDA in my life, and it was about a new service that was going to come like two years ago, but things didn't go to plan and it never came to be. I don't think I can ever say the name of the company or what it was. But it was a cool thing for the future of gaming. Sadly we won't see it, unless someone else comes up with the idea soon.

I have never had reasons to sign such a document. It is something that I have not even had a prior knowledge of why it should be in the first place. If you trust somebody, you should just fill the necessary documents that involves doing business with them and not signing an NDA. Maybe it is used when some deals are highly secretive.

I have not signed yet but I do know the terms and conditions of an NDA. NDA adequately protects the interests of all parties and complies with the relevant laws and regulations.

Actually, I believe that the terms and conditions of an NDA is more focused on protecting the interest of the business. They simply don't want to have a strong competition that knows inside information about their business because that's what the NDA legal documents strives to protect.

I have signed an NDA a couple of times, especially when I was doing ghostwriting. I agreed never to claim the work, never to reveal the secrets, etc. It was the client's idea and I agreed to it. I have always abide by the agreement I signed.

I have never had reasons to sign such a document. It is something that I have not even had a prior knowledge of why it should be in the first place. If you trust somebody, you should just fill the necessary documents that involves doing business with them and not signing an NDA. Maybe it is used when some deals are highly secretive.

Whenever your business is at more risk when your business information gets leaked to your competitors, it's always going to be to the best interest of your business to have all your workers sign the NDA document. This is going to protect your business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back