What's new

Have you ever refurbished technology to make money?

personally I don't like refurbished phones because they are not original and will not give you something that the original one will give you. But all the same, some people prefer it.
Refurbished phone is not original and as such, it will be extremely difficult to buy a refurbished phone phone and think it will last for a long time except you're lucky.

personally I don't like refurbished phones because they are not original and will not give you something that the original one will give you. But all the same, some people prefer it.
I know couple of friends who are fond of buying refurbished phone because it is cheap and they also believed that it is strong which I do not concur with.

I have not made money with this method, however, I hade made some money by selling old items that I or people I know (family and friends) no longer need. There is a huge demand for old items
A friend of mine once refurbish his laptop and sold it to someone that has no idea it was refurbished. He changes the body of the laptop and the keyboard as well and sold it almost ×2 of the market value.

I recently read in a newspaper that most of the laptops selling in the developing countries in Asia and Africa are actually refurbished laptops from Europe and America. Sadly, they are selling refurbished items for a new price.

Yes I have done that many times. I usually try to do my best to see that I am industrious and so I have done so many things that look like some sort of forgetten stuff to something that will be usable

Irrespective of the fact that the price of refurbished phones are less, it is a little bit dangerous to buy refurbished phones because you don't know the condition the phones you are buying and it could amount to a total waste of money.
Buying of refurbished phone is economical but risky. It's economical because you'll get the phone at a cheap price compare to when you want to buy the phone. But it's risky in the sense that the phone you buy may have an internal problem that you cannot detect untill after purchasing the phone for like 1 month.

I have not made money with this method, however, I hade made some money by selling old items that I or people I know (family and friends) no longer need. There is a huge demand for old items
The only old items that I have sold is iron. There are some people from the Northern part of Nigeria who always offer to buy the Iron materials that we are no more using

Well, I sometimes sell scrap metals and junk and make money., But I do not do this as a business or intentionally to make money, I do this just to discard my unused junk metal from my household.

A friend of mine once refurbish his laptop and sold it to someone that has no idea it was refurbished. He changes the body of the laptop and the keyboard as well and sold it almost ×2 of the market value.
A lot of people may see that as a very good business but in my own opinion it is not good. Your friend should have let the person know it is a refurbished laptop before selling.

A lot of people are making money from selling refurbished technology most especially laptops and phones are the very common ways at which people make money through refurbishing.

I once sold second hand goods whole I was in school so that I can sustain myself. I sold gadgets, phone a d personal computers. It was able to aid me financially.

To engage in selling refurbished technology, you would need to have enough experience on the gadget you want to refurbish. This is why this type of business also need technicality.
I have also not earn a dime with this method of earning money, you need to have a good level of experience before you can be able to go about it, what about you?

Buying of refurbished phone is economical but risky. It's economical because you'll get the phone at a cheap price compare to when you want to buy the phone. But it's risky in the sense that the phone you buy may have an internal problem that you cannot detect untill after purchasing the phone for like 1 month.
In my country it is very risky and you might get into big problem because of it, as you might be buying a stolen phone or a stolen property and they might have killed the person in the process of stealing the property

I have not made money through this means but purchasing worn or damaged technology at a discount, repairing it, and then reselling it for a profit is one approach to use it to generate money. Many different gadgets, including cellphones, laptops, and tablets, can be used for this.

One thing I have noticed that many people do nowadays if they can get hold of things like mobile phones, laptops, tablets and any other technology that may have something wrong with it or may just be something that the person doesn't want anymore, they will buy them and then refurbish them to a good or excellent working condition and will sell them on somewhere like eBay for an affordable price.

Have you ever refurbished any kind of technology and then sold it online to make money? Would it be something you would be interested in doing if you knew where to start?
No, i have never refurbished any kind of technology and then sold it online to make money. I feel like it would be something i would be interested in doing if i know where to start.

One thing I have noticed that many people do nowadays if they can get hold of things like mobile phones, laptops, tablets and any other technology that may have something wrong with it or may just be something that the person doesn't want anymore, they will buy them and then refurbish them to a good or excellent working condition and will sell them on somewhere like eBay for an affordable price.

Have you ever refurbished any kind of technology and then sold it online to make money? Would it be something you would be interested in doing if you knew where to start?
No, because I don't like republished items; they are not original and sometimes badly made. I would rather sell used items like my old phone or console. I know a dude who republishes consoles for a living. He makes good money but also puts in an insane amount of work.

No. I have not refurbished any technology to make money, just that I bought another device for making money online and it has been easier than the old ones I was using. Also refurbishment cannot solve my PC but to get good PC for making money online.

This is something a lot of youths in my country have actually taken up today as a means of making money because there is no job opportunities for them to do even though some of them are graduates. I know few people that are into this line of business and they are making good money from it.

This is something a lot of youths in my country have actually taken up today as a means of making money because there is no job opportunities for them to do even though some of them are graduates. I know few people that are into this line of business and they are making good money from it.

Well, I have never refurbished anything in order to make money. However, there are many people who tend to recycle products and make them usable once again. This is a common practice of many people. Perhaps they may develop a way to reuse older times and develop some kind of technology that may help people use old items once again.

Well, I have never refurbished anything in order to make money. However, there are many people who tend to recycle products and make them usable once again. This is a common practice of many people. Perhaps they may develop a way to reuse older times and develop some kind of technology that may help people use old items once again.

This is something a lot of people do on eBay when they list some of their used products which are no longer important for them to still have in possession and they get buyers who are interested in paying for it. They make money from selling their used product.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back