What's new

Have You Ever Received Payments Through Apple Pay?

Unfortunately, it is not all businesses that accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment. There isn't even much businesses that accept payment in cryptocurrency including online businesses. This is the reason why it is going to be a very serious challenge for someone who wants to make payments using cryptocurrency to hide their identity.

I think that legal restrictions might be one of the main reasons why many businesses may not be willing to utilise cryptocurrencies and strict regulations might be to blamed. However, this is not the only reason. There are many businesses out there that are still using cryptocurrencies and they do not care about regulations.

I think that legal restrictions might be one of the main reasons why many businesses may not be willing to utilise cryptocurrencies and strict regulations might be to blamed. However, this is not the only reason. There are many businesses out there that are still using cryptocurrencies and they do not care about regulations.

Yeah, this may be true because there are still so many businesses out there that doesn't believe and support that cryptocurrency is something that is legitimate for someone to put their money into it and this is practically because government have not really openly supported the project of cryptocurrency.

Yeah, this may be true because there are still so many businesses out there that doesn't believe and support that cryptocurrency is something that is legitimate for someone to put their money into it and this is practically because government have not really openly supported the project of cryptocurrency.

I really think that the government of many different countries should be lenient. The value of many different cryptocurrencies have fallen and this is why many businesses might be reluctant to use cryptocurrencies as a payment method. Regardless of this, there are still many businesses that are actually willing to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. This is because they realise the potential of cryptocurrencies in many different ways.

I've never received any payment through or using Apple Pay. I don't use it for my online business or offline business. I don't know how it works and I don't care to for now. Maybe when I start using iPhone 15 which I'm planning on buying, I will consider learning about Apple Pay.

I have two Apple devices, but still do not use Apple Pay. It is inconvenient for me in comparison to using cash or PayPal or a card for payment.

I have no idea how I would receive payments from Apple Pay into my business.

I've never received any payment through or using Apple Pay. I don't use it for my online business or offline business. I don't know how it works and I don't care to for now. Maybe when I start using iPhone 15 which I'm planning on buying, I will consider learning about Apple Pay.

Well, Apple Pay is mostly supported in developed countries. I have seen a list of countries where it works and it mostly works in tier 1 countries. Having said that, I haven't seen a freelancing website using Apple Pay to make payments.

Well, Apple Pay is mostly supported in developed countries. I have seen a list of countries where it works and it mostly works in tier 1 countries. Having said that, I haven't seen a freelancing website using Apple Pay to make payments.

No, I haven't seen that either in any freelancing website like Fiverr, Upwork, Seoclerks, Freelancer etc or even promotion forums where freelancers can sell their services too. None of them use Apple Pay as a means of payment.

No, I haven't seen that either in any freelancing website like Fiverr, Upwork, Seoclerks, Freelancer etc or even promotion forums where freelancers can sell their services too. None of them use Apple Pay as a means of payment.

I think that Apple Pay is mostly used to purchase products on Apple Store. This also involves purchasing applications on Apple Store. However, there are many different kinds of retail stores as well that might be accepting the Apple Pay payment option. Toys "R" Us is one of them, I think.

I have two Apple devices, but still do not use Apple Pay. It is inconvenient for me in comparison to using cash or PayPal or a card for payment.

I have no idea how I would receive payments from Apple Pay into my business.

This is exactly the same thing that I have equally considered as well in my own business which is an offline business because I cannot even know how I am going to incorporate making use of Apple Pay as one of the means which I receive payment for business. I don't see it as something that is feasible or even going to be helpful for my business.

This is exactly the same thing that I have equally considered as well in my own business which is an offline business because I cannot even know how I am going to incorporate making use of Apple Pay as one of the means which I receive payment for business. I don't see it as something that is feasible or even going to be helpful for my business.

It seems to me that Apple Pay is far much popular than many people think. For example, there are many companies and stores that have been accepting this payment method. Starbucks also seem to accept Apple Pay and this is quite surprising to me.

Toys "R" Us is one of them, I think.
Toys R Us went out of business as far as I know.

For example, there are many companies and stores that have been accepting this payment method. Starbucks also seem to accept Apple Pay and this is quite surprising to me.
I would think this would be more common in chain restaurants or in small shops in major cities such as NYC. Having touch RFID scanners would likely make the transition easier, as I think phone payment uses similar tech.

Out where I live people buy groceries at box stores and warehouse clubs and thrift shops. Those places don’t accept Apple Pay as far as I know, and it’s still far more convenient to pay with cradit, debit, or cash.

It seems to me that Apple Pay is far much popular than many people think. For example, there are many companies and stores that have been accepting this payment method. Starbucks also seem to accept Apple Pay and this is quite surprising to me.

Personally, I am not going to doubt the popularity of Apple pay means of receiving payment because I am very aware that a lot of people are making use of it but unfortunately this is not something that applies to me in any way right now in any kind of business that I'm doing. This is why I'm not using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back