What's new

Have You Ever Received Payments Through Apple Pay?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Apple Pay is an international service, which is operated by Apple Inc. It is a very popular payment method. Users can send and receive money. It is used to purchase many items on iPhone and it is also used on many other kinds of platforms as well. However, since it is not available in many countries, many people are not able to use it. So, have you ever used it? Can you also use it to receive payments related to business?

I have not, but I hear it's okay. I wouldn't use it over most other pay services, but if I owned any apple products I would maybe consider using it. But we already have PayPal, Google and CashApp that works just fine for me.

Unfortunately I've never received any payments for my job through apple pay because it is not one of my favourite means of receiving payments for the jobs done. Most websites that I work on don't usually consider it as a payment means.

I make use of mostly PayPal and cryptocurrency.

Unfortunately I've never received any payments for my job through apple pay because it is not one of my favourite means of receiving payments for the jobs done. Most websites that I work on don't usually consider it as a payment means.

I make use of mostly PayPal and cryptocurrency.

I also prefer cryptocurrencies over PayPal and other payment systems. This is because cryptocurrencies seem to be the best option for me and it is far much more flexible. You can send payments to any person who has an internet connection. You can also convert and send cryptiocurrencies through various payment institutes and comnpanies.

I am not in Apple's ecosystem. I do not use any Apple products. The only ASpple device I ever owned was an iPod and Apple stopped producing iPods. The only Apple apps I have used are iTunes and Safari. I have never used Apple Pay and I do not even kn ow if this payment service is available in my location.

Not having Apple devices I do not use Apple pay, but I do have the option to join Google Pay or Meta pay, but I am not yet familiar with these wallets for online payments, I guess they will be simple to use and quite accessible, but I have not yet taken that step.

Last edited:
Not having Apple devices I do not use Apple pay, but I do have the option to join Google Pay or Meta pay, but I am not yet familairizado with these wallets for online payments, I guess they will be simple to use and quite accessible, but I have not yet taken that step.

I am an Android user and I always prefer using Android over iPhone. However, both of them are good. Since I do not have an Apply device either, i cannot use Apple Pay. However, even if I had such kind of device, I may still not be able to use Apple Pay because it is not even available in my country in the first place.

I am an Android user and I always prefer using Android over iPhone. However, both of them are good. Since I do not have an Apply device either, i cannot use Apple Pay. However, even if I had such kind of device, I may still not be able to use Apple Pay because it is not even available in my country in the first place.
What are you referring to? that no apple service is available in your country counting its devices, or the Apple pay service only? Anyway, for now I am a bit skeptical with these payment methods.

What are you referring to? that no apple service is available in your country counting its devices, or the Apple pay service only? Anyway, for now I am a bit skeptical with these payment methods.

Apple pay payment service is not available in my country, even though other apple products such as MAC and iPhone are available in our country. I am not sure why you tend to be sceptical about these payment methods. I think that Apple is a pretty reliable company, just like PayPal.

Apple pay payment service is not available in my country, even though other apple products such as MAC and iPhone are available in our country. I am not sure why you tend to be sceptical about these payment methods. I think that Apple is a pretty reliable company, just like PayPal.

If the Apple products are available in your country, I believe that they should have made it also possible for Apple payment services to also be available in the country since the products have found their way to the used in the country. A lot of people are making use of those product with a cut out from using their services which is not good.

Not having Apple devices I do not use Apple pay, but I do have the option to join Google Pay or Meta pay, but I am not yet familairizado with these wallets for online payments, I guess they will be simple to use and quite accessible, but I have not yet taken that step.

I make use of Samsung devices and I have no need for Apple Pay. I always see their advertisment when I am watching some documentaries on my TV, but see no need to have one. I should consider looking at it in the future, if I get an iphone, for example.

Yes, I've received payments through Apple Pay, and it's been alright. However, I still prefer PayPal .Both are good options, so it ultimately depends on personal preference and what works best for needs.

I make use of Samsung devices and I have no need for Apple Pay. I always see their advertisment when I am watching some documentaries on my TV, but see no need to have one. I should consider looking at it in the future, if I get an iphone, for example.

Anyone who is not making use of Apple devices might not really be interested in anything that have to do with Apple pay unless there is a business that he or she is doing that is going to require getting payments from that means. I don't make use of Apple product right now but I'm considering it seriously.

My brother always uses Apple Pay, he tells me that it is more convenient and safer than paying with a card since it recognizes you by biometric scanner on the screen of your cell phone, I don't want my face to have to be analyzed to pay, it is true that It's safe, but I don't like that they have so much data on me either.

My brother always uses Apple Pay, he tells me that it is more convenient and safer than paying with a card since it recognizes you by biometric scanner on the screen of your cell phone, I don't want my face to have to be analyzed to pay, it is true that It's safe, but I don't like that they have so much data on me either.

Personally, I don't mind that they have so much data on me as long as I'm not doing anything that's illegal for me to be worried that I would be caught from the data they have on me. Seriously, I would have that from them than the rubbish PayPal puts their users through all the time.

Personally, I don't mind that they have so much data on me as long as I'm not doing anything that's illegal for me to be worried that I would be caught from the data they have on me. Seriously, I would have that from them than the rubbish PayPal puts their users through all the time.
Yes, there are many people who do not mind giving said data, I understand it, but we already know how big companies work today, they sell your data to other companies and you don't even realize it, then all that biometric data can end up God knows where, I don't know, sometimes I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but I prefer to pay with a card hahaha

Yes, there are many people who do not mind giving said data, I understand it, but we already know how big companies work today, they sell your data to other companies and you don't even realize it, then all that biometric data can end up God knows where, I don't know, sometimes I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but I prefer to pay with a card hahaha

You're actually very correct and that can't be disputed at all looking what companies like Facebook and even Google have done with our data they gather, it's understandable to be worried about how they use our data to mind how we give them out. Paying with cash is actually the best when you don't want to leave any data traces 😂

You're actually very correct and that can't be disputed at all looking what companies like Facebook and even Google have done with our data they gather, it's understandable to be worried about how they use our data to mind how we give them out. Paying with cash is actually the best when you don't want to leave any data traces 😂

I am not sure why someone may be concerned about that. However, if you are concerned about identity theft, then you can use private cryptocurrencies, as they can be prove to be helpful when it comes to protecting privacy.

I am not sure why someone may be concerned about that. However, if you are concerned about identity theft, then you can use private cryptocurrencies, as they can be prove to be helpful when it comes to protecting privacy.

Unfortunately, it is not all businesses that accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment. There isn't even much businesses that accept payment in cryptocurrency including online businesses. This is the reason why it is going to be a very serious challenge for someone who wants to make payments using cryptocurrency to hide their identity.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back