What's new

Have you ever received a job offer from big businesses?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who may receive job offers from different kinds of companies. However, there are many people out there who may also receive job offers from big businesses as well. I have once received a job offer from a really big company once. So, what about you?

I once had an offer from a restaurant to be delivering birds to them on weekends. It was one of my best deals in the past as it helped me to stablize my poultry business back when I started. I am hopeful I will receive another big job offer from them in the future.

I have never worked for big companies or multi national companies, I have always worked for individuals and small and medium businesses. I am not a fan of working in big companies. Well, you do receive better perks but you are just a cog in the wheel and no none will notice your importance in the company.

I've never heard about some people who got a big job offer without applying for it in the company which offered it to them. Why will a company do this? It's because they've scouted the person because of his worth and they want him to work for them at all cost. I've not had this kind of offer but I'm looking forward to it one day.

I've never heard about some people who got a big job offer without applying for it in the company which offered it to them. Why will a company do this? It's because they've scouted the person because of his worth and they want him to work for them at all cost. I've not had this kind of offer but I'm looking forward to it one day.
It is difficult to turn down a big offer as far as I am concerned. I have also wanted to be getting that offer almost on a weekly basis as that will help my business to become better and bigger. One thing with big job offers is that you will have a better pay check as well.

I have not received any big offer from a very big company but should I receive this kind of offer in the future, it is something that I'm always going to evaluate to see if it is going to be more beneficial to me more than what I am currently earning from where I am working. Once everything has been evaluated and I see it is going to benefit me better to move on with the big company, that is exactly what I'm going to do.

Well, I was actually talking about getting a job offer after you have applied for a job at such kind of company. You may apply for a job at many different places. However, this may not necessarily mean that they would offer you a job or select you. So, this is what I meant.

Well, I was actually talking about getting a job offer after you have applied for a job at such kind of company. You may apply for a job at many different places. However, this may not necessarily mean that they would offer you a job or select you. So, this is what I meant.

If that's what you meant from your thread post which you've explained further now, you weren't clear enough in the beginning. If you applied for any job, aren't you supposed to know what's in it for you in terms of salary at least? If they offered you what you saw and applied for, it's not meant to surprise the applicant.

If that's what you meant from your thread post which you've explained further now, you weren't clear enough in the beginning. If you applied for any job, aren't you supposed to know what's in it for you in terms of salary at least? If they offered you what you saw and applied for, it's not meant to surprise the applicant.

You can receive a job offer in many different ways. For example, one of your relative may be working in a multinational company and your relative may offer a job to you. There are many contexts in here, depending on the situation. This is why I never mentioned what I mentioned now. It depends on many different ways a person may receive a job offer.

You can receive a job offer in many different ways. For example, one of your relative may be working in a multinational company and your relative may offer a job to you. There are many contexts in here, depending on the situation. This is why I never mentioned what I mentioned now. It depends on many different ways a person may receive a job offer.

Being able to get a job based on recommendation is one of the easiest way that you can be linked up to a job because the person that is recommending you for the job would have already done the whole PR that is needed to convince the company that is looking to hire for that particular position.

Being able to get a job based on recommendation is one of the easiest way that you can be linked up to a job because the person that is recommending you for the job would have already done the whole PR that is needed to convince the company that is looking to hire for that particular position.

The main problem here is that not all the people receive the right kind of job offer from a company. I have applied for a job and they accepted me after filtering out so many candidates out there because I am an experienced freelancer. They selected me, but I was not interested in their offer, so it highly depends on each and every individual.

If my family member offers me a job opportunity, it's a different case. I don't have to apply for it and if I get an offer from him, I wouldn't be surprised if I know he's in a position to offer me a good paying job.

Does this kind of thing happen randomly?

If my family member offers me a job opportunity, it's a different case. I don't have to apply for it and if I get an offer from him, I wouldn't be surprised if I know he's in a position to offer me a good paying job.

Does this kind of thing happen randomly?

If one of your relative holds a big position, then they may have some influence in the company and they may hire their relatives. This may be far much more common than many people may think. This is because there could be many people who may prefer to hire their relatives instead of any other person.

If one of your relative holds a big position, then they may have some influence in the company and they may hire their relatives. This may be far much more common than many people may think. This is because there could be many people who may prefer to hire their relatives instead of any other person.

If you're in the position of helping your relatives and brothers or sisters with job being in a big position in the company where you're working, it shouldn't take you much to effect it. I will do this for my personal persons who are in need.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back