What's new

Have You Ever Purchased A Gig On Fiverr?

Are you sure that a website like fiver offer this servic?so if you are not satisfy with the work you can ask him to redo the work,its so enlightening,I also believe upwork should have same function well About purchasing gig on fiver I just done that some days ago I bought a gig foe my new eBook it's a cool place to do better transaction
A lot of freelancers on Fiverr offer "review" feature, which allows the buyer to ask the freelancer to do it again. I have asked freelancers do redo the work multiple times. I have even canceled service because I was not satisfied with the submission.

There are many people who discuss a lots of things related to Fiverr, but most of them is related to people who sell gigs. So, most of the views found online are from seller's perspective. However, have you ever purchased a Fiverr gig? What are your reviews about Fiverr as a customer?

I have always been only a seller on Fiverr and any other freelancing community because I am more interested in having my own services purchased and I will render the service to the client. I have been doing that for years and I can admit that it feels so good when you're selling your services constantly.

I have always been only a seller on Fiverr and any other freelancing community because I am more interested in having my own services purchased and I will render the service to the client. I have been doing that for years and I can admit that it feels so good when you're selling your services constantly.

The thing is that if you offer good services, then a lot of clients are going to show interest in what you are selling and once you do a good job, be sure that you are getting hired by those people for the next jobs which is pretty good. That is something that I have always liked about working as a freelancer creating educational videos for so many clients.

The thing is that if you offer good services, then a lot of clients are going to show interest in what you are selling and once you do a good job, be sure that you are getting hired by those people for the next jobs which is pretty good. That is something that I have always liked about working as a freelancer creating educational videos for so many clients.

Yeah, that's very correct. There are so many services that anyone can offer up for sale in Fiver and Upwork. It's all about having the skills to deliver on the job whenever you have been hired. This is why I put in a lot of work in building up my skills. They have been very helpful to me for years.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back