What's new

Have You Ever Purchased A Gig On Fiverr?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who discuss a lots of things related to Fiverr, but most of them is related to people who sell gigs. So, most of the views found online are from seller's perspective. However, have you ever purchased a Fiverr gig? What are your reviews about Fiverr as a customer?

I have purchased multiple gigs and I do not have any bad experiences. Once, a freelancer tried to scam me and when I threatened to report him, he refunded my payment.

I have purchased gigs on Fiverr but never get the job. I am just waisting my resources. They told me to use laptop to build my project catalog to enhance and facilitate my profile to be relevant in the sight of clients.

There are many people who discuss a lots of things related to Fiverr, but most of them is related to people who sell gigs. So, most of the views found online are from seller's perspective. However, have you ever purchased a Fiverr gig? What are your reviews about Fiverr as a customer?
I have never done something like that on Fiverr. I have an account but I never got used to it. I only make use of Upwork because it seem to be quite understandable and it is very cool to me

Absolutely, I have purchased a gig on Fiverr before. Remember, it's always a good idea to get in touch with the seller with any queries or worries you may have before buying a gig. By doing this, you can make sure that you receive what you require and prevent any misunderstandings.

I have not purchased a gig from fiverr. Though, I have hired freelancer before, I do it through local forum. Purchasing gig on fiverr is not difficult unlike selling gig. There are many freelancers on fiverr that are ready to do an excellent job for you if you purchase their gig.

I have purchase gigs on Fiverr and I believe the platform needs to improve on a lot of things if they are going to withstand the competition that i believe is coming to them in the future.

I purchased a log back in 2016 I think. It was the only thing I had ever gotten on there. The logo itself was fine for a time but I ended up finding someone that made one better and it was free.

I have a Fiverr account but have never purchased a gig there. I made an account in the hopes of finding work. Sadly, I did not receive any. As a result, I looked into other freelancing platforms, and it was at Online Jobs dot PH that I found my current online job.

No, i have never purchased a gig on fiverr. I've never even used the fiverr platform for anything. For now, i do not find it necessary purchase any gig on fiverr.

I have for a fiverr account but have not really been active there. I only applied for a job about 2 years ago but I was not able to get it so I lost interest. I have never thought of purchasing gigs because I have skills I need at the moment.

Yes, I did. I really like Fiver because you can find a lot of gigs; I bought multiple of them, and so far everything has been okay; I wasn't scammed or anything. I also tried Upwork, but personally, Fiver is better for me.

Purchasing a gig on fiverr has not really happened to to me because I have not been active on that platform. More so, it is very difficult to have good conversion on freelancing sites.

Purchasing a gig on fiverr has not really happened to to me because I have not been active on that platform. More so, it is very difficult to have good conversion on freelancing sites.
For me I do sell and buy gig on fiver it's one of the freelancing platform which I have use before to earn I also sell my coding skills as gig over there but you need to have a good portfolio over there

The best thing about using a site like Fiverr to hire a freelancer is if you are not satisfied with the delivered work you can ask the freelancer to rework and resubmit again.

if you want to be a successful freelancer on Fiverr you really need to be very much active and persistent. The level of competition on the platform is very high. I have also not really been active.

I have not been lucky on freelancing site and as such I do not have to purchase any gig on those type of website. Ultimately, I would prefer to engage in freelancing activities on other platforms.

I have never purchased a skill on Fiverr, but I have tried to sell my gig there. Those who buy gigs from there have the advantage of choosing from several of them. You just need to find high quality workers at a price that is suitable for you.

I have never purchased a skill on Fiverr, but I have tried to sell my gig there. Those who buy gigs from there have the advantage of choosing from several of them. You just need to find high quality workers at a price that is suitable for you.
Well, the high-quality workers always comes with a big Price tag. the major reason some people hire newbies is because their prices are very low but when you want to hire professionals you have to pay more money.

The best thing about using a site like Fiverr to hire a freelancer is if you are not satisfied with the delivered work you can ask the freelancer to rework and resubmit again.
Are you sure that a website like fiver offer this servic?so if you are not satisfy with the work you can ask him to redo the work,its so enlightening,I also believe upwork should have same function well About purchasing gig on fiver I just done that some days ago I bought a gig foe my new eBook it's a cool place to do better transaction

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back