What's new

Have you ever paid for fake traffic by mistake?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Most of the time when you buy traffic, you should get legit traffic coming to your site. But what if you were scammed and paid for a new company to help with traffic, but instead they sent you fake traffic. Has this sort of thing ever happened to me? It hasn't happened to me, but I was always curious to know if there are services out there that have tried to fake the traffic for you? Maybe they even provide the traffic themselves and fake it somehow with VPNs or something.

Has anything like this happened to you?

I once bought a traffic service on Fiverr. The seller promised to send organic traffic, that's why I bought the service. However, later I found that he was sending bot traffic. I threatened the seller to report, then he refunded my money.

I once bought a traffic service on Fiverr. The seller promised to send organic traffic, that's why I bought the service. However, later I found that he was sending bot traffic. I threatened the seller to report, then he refunded my money.

This is crazy! I am glad that you were able to discover that situation as early as possible. It is a pity that some sellers on these marketplaces can try to play smart on people for no just cause. I mean what are they trying to achieve by deceiving a buyer plus the damages that they will end up casing on the site?

No, it's never happened to me, but I've heard about it from some fellow mates who unfortunately got scammed with fake traffic. It's a cautionary tale about being careful with where you invest your resources online. Authentic engagement and real connections are what matter, and falling for fake traffic schemes can be a costly mistake. It's a good reminder to thoroughly research any services before investing to avoid such pitfalls.

I don't even know how pay for traffic works and that calls to a conclude that I haven't encounter any traffic scam sup far. But it is cool I knew of bots traffic long ago and it is supa dupa I realized that traffic can be scammed through Vpn of a thing.

I've paid for lots of junk traffic. In fact, it's junk cause it might be bots, but less disturbing is it might be popunder traffic, that is inferior because the people are only stumbling on your site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back