What's new

Have you ever met a popular business personality?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many different kind of entrepreneurs who interact with different kinds of people. However, meeting a popular business personality could be one of the greatest experience out there. So, have you ever interacted with a popular business popularity? What kind of interaction was it?

I've not meet any popular business personality in person. The part of the world where I'm staying gives me a slim chance of meeting such personalities. I've meet a few business personalities in my state but they are not known worldwide.

I have a lot of relatives who own big businesses. My father's cousin (my uncle) owns a hospital, a manpower comopany, a nursing college, a gas station, and he is also trying to establish a medical company. My brother in low runs a cement industry.

I've not meet any popular business personality in person. The part of the world where I'm staying gives me a slim chance of meeting such personalities. I've meet a few business personalities in my state but they are not known worldwide.

Unfortunately, it would be really hard to meet many different kinds of business personalities because they are VIP people and it is quite hard to interact with them. Popular business personalities including Warren Buffet. It would be nice meeting him. He is a cool guy.

Unfortunately, it would be really hard to meet many different kinds of business personalities because they are VIP people and it is quite hard to interact with them. Popular business personalities including Warren Buffet. It would be nice meeting him. He is a cool guy.

I've attended zoom meeting sessions with prominent personalities. It's made possible because with zoom, many people will be connected from any part of the world they are in. Kenvry Moore is a forex trading guru I attended his zoom meeting session.

There are many different kind of entrepreneurs who interact with different kinds of people. However, meeting a popular business personality could be one of the greatest experience out there. So, have you ever interacted with a popular business popularity? What kind of interaction was it?

I once met one of the biggest guys in the banking industry in my country. I mean, I was expecting to be that close to him considering that he has bodyguards that go with him. The conversation was centred on how businesses can grow and what the government is doing to make everything work better.

I've attended zoom meeting sessions with prominent personalities. It's made possible because with zoom, many people will be connected from any part of the world they are in. Kenvry Moore is a forex trading guru I attended his zoom meeting session.

I think that Zoom is an online community. It is a kind of social media platforms. I think that there are many podcast creators who always conduct interviews with popular and influential personalities and they get the chance to meet such kind of famous people and this also includes business personalities as well.

I think that Zoom is an online community. It is a kind of social media platforms. I think that there are many podcast creators who always conduct interviews with popular and influential personalities and they get the chance to meet such kind of famous people and this also includes business personalities as well.

If you're thinking that zoom is an online community, it means you haven't used it personally? It's the best unified communication and collaboration platform where you can connect with individuals, businesses and organisations. It can be used for a lot of office needs like meetings, team chat, whiteboard, phone calls etc.

Personally, I actually consider my father a successful business owner because he has been able to run his business for more than 17 years and his managed to have about five branches in five different states. But one of the biggest business personalities that I have been able to meet in my country is Aliko Dangote .

Personally, I actually consider my father a successful business owner because he has been able to run his business for more than 17 years and his managed to have about five branches in five different states. But one of the biggest business personalities that I have been able to meet in my country is Aliko Dangote .

It is good to hear that your father has been a great businessman. I think that in case if you are not able to meet any successful or popular business personality like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, then you can definitely meet other successful entrepreneurs as well in the same locality.

It is good to hear that your father has been a great businessman. I think that in case if you are not able to meet any successful or popular business personality like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, then you can definitely meet other successful entrepreneurs as well in the same locality.

Personally, I know that it's completely impossible for me to meet the likes of Bill Gates or Warren Buffet because there's nothing I can think of that's going to make our paths cross. But I'm keeping an open mind since they say the world is a small place.

Personally, I know that it's completely impossible for me to meet the likes of Bill Gates or Warren Buffet because there's nothing I can think of that's going to make our paths cross. But I'm keeping an open mind since they say the world is a small place.

Well, there are many people who may want to meet Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. However, in order to learn anything about business, you do not need to meet both of these guys. You can learn about business from many businessmen who may be running a popular business in your vicinity.

Well, there are many people who may want to meet Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. However, in order to learn anything about business, you do not need to meet both of these guys. You can learn about business from many businessmen who may be running a popular business in your vicinity.

I would love to meet Bill Gates and Warren Buffet if they come to my town. I would love to have a moment with them to talk face to face. There are so many things I would love to ask them in person about what gave them the breakthrough they have in their career.

It might be impossible to do so. You may have to travel to a different country. It might be possible that you may need to explain why you need to meet them. So, it could definitely be a hard thing to begin with. Having said that, meeting a popular business personality could be a cool experience. In many cases, meeting a local business personality could be in itself very hard thing to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back