What's new

Have you ever met a celebrity?

Meeting a celebrity is always a surreal experience Imagine. We asked our Octoly creators if they have ever met a celeb

Of course yes I have met many celebrity in my life. I am also a celebrity. Because I am a singer and also a songwriter. My favourite celebrity is davido

I have had the opportunity of meeting with several of them, the feeling was great because i also felt like a superstar, like a mega celebrity. I met an actor somewhere I ibadan, the feeling was so great. And another in Lagos.

I have gotten to know several celebrities in my country, some are people who sit and share naturally and there are others who don't even say hello. It is a very difficult world, because for them there is no such thing as privacy.

I am not a fan of celebrities although i have met so many of then in one occasion or another. I believe in myself cos i am also a celebrity

Have not personally met any top celebrity except all these local ones in my area that will be claiming what they are not. I so much long to meet my favorite celebrity

Yes one time two years ago I met a celebrity at the airport, at first I didn't really recognize him but when I saw other people whispering and pointing I had to look again and lo it was one of my favorite celebrity.

I have seen celebrities before but i haven't had opportunity of speaking or interacting with them. I do goto show if I feel like seeing these celebrities. Beside, I see them more of entertainers than celebrities.

Only seen a few from afar, if that counts though. The likes of Kizz Daniel, Flavour, 2face. But then I know it's in my bucket list to see more top rates celebrities. It is definitely going to happen. I just don't know when yet as I am focused on getting money first
I've met a celebrity one on one just once. This was when I was staying in a school hostel and this guy happened to be posted into the same hostel I was. It was so funny that the same guy I used to watch his movie on the screen was in the same room with me.

One or two maybe but in shows .it could be thrilling for some people especially for the diehard fan who encounters his celebrity idol

Personally I have never met with a celebrity one on one, but I have seen them from afar when they perform in certain concerts that I attended or invited by a friend. Most of them I saw in concerts were local celebrities who were invited to perform in most top hotels gardens.

Yes I have so many times cause my sister works with them all the time, so I guess I stop looking at them with stars in my eyes.

Yes I have met few of them in my country, it use to be funny how people rush all around just to meet a celebrity, however as for me, no matter how much I love a celebrity, I will never rush in that manner, seeing them is cool but I don't think it's worth it.

No I haven't before but really wish to. Although it's really discouraging when you see celebrities being rude to their fans, some actually pretend in front of the camera to adore their fans but in reality they see them as pests

Yes, I've met celebrities in my country although I haven't interacted with them. I also had a chance to see Don Meon in a concert which he was invited. It was breath taking.

There was once a wedding in my church, where the groom was an actor, alot of celebrities came for the wedding, the funny thing was that I saw them but I was not aware they where even celebrities, cause I do not watch their movies. It was later on I started hearing from others who knew them

Our team are actually all of stars in our very personal method, perhaps it is my type of individual, I do not truly obtain the fuzz when individuals satisfy their Idolizer, to become rather truthful, I simply view all of them as individuals that make the most of their chances.

The local hero in California was Joe Montana of 49ers. I and family went to meet Joe Montana for a signing. But he's an asshole. I mean, its one thing to talk to people about something... the other is to ignore someone waiting for your signature.

I tried kindly calling his name, 4 or 5 times.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back