What's new

Have you ever met a celebrity?

I haven't met many but my cousin is Ian Gillan from the rock band Deep Purple so I have spoken to him a few times. Do you know any celebrities personally or have you ever met and talked to one?
Personally I don't know any celebrity but I follow them online. celebrities like Wizkid, olamide, rema, omah lay etc . I would really love to meet them and talk to them

Have seen three celebrities but there is nothing special about celebrities they are actually human beings like us it is only their status that is different but I don't really fancy celebrities stuff

I have never meet a celebrity but I believe one day I might. Seriously I don't show much care on celebrities because I see myself as a celebrity or myself, lol.

I am not a person that do like following celebrities,but I have seen few celebrities here in Nigeria,I have seen Davido and Broda shaggi.
Post automatically merged:

I am not a person that do like following celebrities,but I have seen few celebrities here in Nigeria,I have seen Davido and Broda shaggi.

Post automatically merged:

That's very well. For me I don't really care about some celebrities because they have nothing to offer to me and I have nothing to benefit from them.

I have met some celebrity at some occasions and events but from afar I have not really had the one on one opportunity to talk with them or sit with them. But for me I don't really bother about that because me too will be more some day soon

I have met some celebrity at some occasions and events but from afar I have not really had the one on one opportunity to talk with them or sit with them. But for me I don't really bother about that because me too will be more some day soon
Celebrities are ordinary people like us they aren't coming from another environment means they are skilled in something we should take this into consideration not more than that.

I personally have'nt met any not even a single one of them but unlike me my father have met so many of them, actors, politicans, famous actors.
He is working in a school where many actors tend to visit in in order to film their movies and serises. My sister was always asking from my father to make her videos of the actors she likes telling her that they like her and wish her the best in life, she got really excited and liked that. Although one actor didn't like it when my father asked her politely to make a picture or a video for my sister, she was yelling at him for "disturbing her at her break" so we moved on and we understood that in person she is an evil soul.

I have really seen and met a few celebrities in genuine life but these celebrities are all my country's neighborhood celebrities. I have never met any universal craftsman or celebrities in my country.

I have met Eric omondi and uhuru Kenyatta but not like actually meeting them I just saw them from afar. I would like to go for those music concerts so that I can be able to meet some celebrities but mostly the concerts are at night and I am not allowed to go.

yes I have met a celebrity before and it was a wonderful feeling from the inside I must say. I can only aspire to become famous but I know much work, dedication and sacrifices is required to get to that height.

I have always tried to avoid getting mixed up with celebrities because of the publicity that follows them but if I am to choose the celebrity that I would like to meet in person today, it is definitely going to be Dywane Johnson aka the Rock because he is my favourite celebrity in the world right now.

Yeah I met one rising star who is already gone global black Sherif at a pub he was sitting right next to me and was going to perform .it was nice meeting him and I also love his music and style as well

Yes I have met a lot of celebrities in my life it is very exciting to meet them I take a photo with every celebrity I meet it is very cool be be around them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back