Have you ever met a celebrity?

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I haven't met many but my cousin is Ian Gillan from the rock band Deep Purple so I have spoken to him a few times. Do you know any celebrities personally or have you ever met and talked to one?

Only seen a few from afar, if that counts though. The likes of Kizz Daniel, Flavour, 2face. But then I know it's in my bucket list to see more top rates celebrities. It is definitely going to happen. I just don't know when yet as I am focused on getting money first

Only seen a few from afar, if that counts though. The likes of Kizz Daniel, Flavour, 2face. But then I know it's in my bucket list to see more top rates celebrities. It is definitely going to happen. I just don't know when yet as I am focused on getting money first
True when you have the money you can focus on meeting them and get to know them more , because the likes of flavor and other lives in major cities and i know how hard is it to see them

I haven't really met any celebrities one on one but I have seen a lot of them in shows the likes of Kirk Franklin Donnie McClurkin Travis Greene Alibaba mercy chinwo and many more mostly in live shows.

Yes, i have met Lupita Nyong'o severally when she came to Africa. First time she was shooting a movie in Uganda, and the next time was when she was in Kenya to visit his parents.

I have met some celebrities, but I'm not someone who is overly excited about stuffs like that because I see them as normal people, they are celebrity and so? Are they not humans like me.

I have never met with a celebrity one on one but I have seen them when they perform in certain shows and concerts that I attended. Most of them I saw in Campus were local celebrities who were invited to perform in most University functions. I also saw Chris Brown once when he came to Kenya two years ago.

I have once see some of my country celebrity in my university days and it was really a very big interesting period ,because of the excitement that comes within

I have actually seen and met several celebrities in real life but these celebrities are all my country's local celebrities. I have never met any international artist or celebrities in my country.

We are all celebrities in our own way, maybe it's my kind of person,I don't really get the fuzz when people meet their Idol,to be quite honest,I just see them as people who maximize their opportunities.

yes I have met several celebrity most celebrities that I have met are African celebrities and majority of them are from Nigeria.celebrities are just like me and you but the only special at about them is because they have been worse when I made this one particular celebrity Jim iyke I told me that you couldn't do special but they have their own challenges.

The celebrity I met was not yet a celebrity as the time I first new him. It was after about ten years that he became a celebrity. Can you imagine my surprise

I haven't met many but my cousin is Ian Gillan from the rock band Deep Purple so I have spoken to him a few times. Do you know any celebrities personally or have you ever met and talked to one?
People takes and treats celebrity like God, maybe it's because there rarely comes in contact with them , but I have like 3 celebrity staying in my neighbourhood,

Of course I've met se Nigerian celebrities most especially musicians and a couple actors. Met some musicians at the countdown,and in my high school, there are actor's kids going there too

Hugh Jackman came to my small town to film Real Steel, and I got to meet him. The whole town was shut down for a week, and residents flocked to the courthouse to see the filming. Hugh Jackman, on the other hand, was so cool that he would take pictures with everyone and talk in between takes. He also ate at the local pub for dinner. What a fantastic adventure!

I have met different celebrities in different occasions more often, in my country there are celebrities i got along with because we went to the same school.

I remember when I was an undergraduate, one of the Yoruba actors was admitted into my school and funnily he was posted to the same hostel with me. His acting name is Lala.

I have met different celebrities on many occasions, thanks to the work i do, football refereeing which often pose me with the opportunity of meeting them whenever I go for a final match and these celebrities are invited.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back