What's new

Have you ever lost an order that you nearly completed?

This is why it is important that you should always demand for money up front. This is going to allow you to be secured that you are going to receive your remaining money whenever the job is complete.

location does not play a key role in been disqualified when you have started the survey, if you are not qualified, you would not even get access to start the survey on the first place.
this may be true in some cases but not all the time. I have participated in a survey before but when I was about to finish they told me that my location is not supported. It was on surveytime.

if you're working on a survey website you need to know that you can be disqualified at any time. I don't think it is because of your location because they wouldn't have allowed you in the first place.
But what can be the major underlying reason for the disqualification?
I mean, it would be quite frustrating to start something and then be subsequently disqualified.

Well I once had such experience on a survey site and it was so challenging to some extent that I felt like given up. I was invited for a survey and after my hard work closed to conclusion, I was kicked out of the program due to my location and some other mentioned stuffs.

Freelancing is good but one of the reasons why I'm not currently doing it is the issue of order cancelling. Imagine the feeling you'll have if a client suddenly informed you that he has to cancelled an order you have almost complete for trivia issue.

I personally have never experienced that issue before. However I know how it feels to loose an order that you have almost finished. The freelancer must have lost a lot of time and money working on it later on their surprise having the orders cancelled.

But what can be the major underlying reason for the disqualification?
I mean, it would be quite frustrating to start something and then be subsequently disqualified.
Sometimes when the amount of people they need for submission is completed they will disqualify the rest of people who have not completed it. That is what they actually do.

Sometimes when the amount of people they need for submission is completed they will disqualify the rest of people who have not completed it. That is what they actually do.
Wow, it sounds like a competition to me.
Is it that they invite alot of people to complete a single order?
I can't actually wrap my head around it , it appears absurd.

Wow, it sounds like a competition to me.
Is it that they invite alot of people to complete a single order?
I can't actually wrap my head around it , it appears absurd.
It is actually a competition and there is money that has been kept aside for it as well and when that money gets exhausted, they stop accepting new people into the program

micro jobs sites are also among the types of websites I do not like to work on. The reason is because the kind of experience I had was not sensible at all. The tasks were very difficult and confusing.

Well, it all depends on how you view such kind of sites. Micro job sites are merely a great way to earn extra cash by the end of year, as the amount would accumulate at the end of the year and you can receive your payments by the end of the year. This is how i view it.

I can recall that this is really not going to be a good experience and that is why I always use applications that are automatically going to save even if there is no internet connection.

Well, it all depends on how you view such kind of sites. Micro job sites are merely a great way to earn extra cash by the end of year, as the amount would accumulate at the end of the year and you can receive your payments by the end of the year. This is how i view it.
I don't think you have to wait for a whole year before you receive your payment. Some of them make payment on monthly basis. There are people who get paid regularly from sproutgigs.

I used to do a lot of freelance work in the past and a lot of that involved a lot of writing. There was a couple times where I was working for someone, and after about halfway through the job being complete, they come back and decide to back out of the deal, with half of the job done. I wasn't paid and it resulted in an argument.

Wasn't a fun time, but I gradually improved with my work and ended up working for myself instead. But, do you have any horror stories about working for others and they don't pay you for the work done?
This is always a regrettable experience. Some customers are very antagonistic when it comes to receiving orders, and they will always try to complain which becomes a bit more irksome, to be fair

This is always a regrettable experience. Some customers are very antagonistic when it comes to receiving orders, and they will always try to complain which becomes a bit more irksome, to be fair
some of them may not even be interested in paying in the first place. Any customer who is interested in your services will actually correct you if there is a little mistake.

This has never happened to me and I do not pray to experience it at all. This is because it is something that is really painful.
We have to do all due diligence before getting to accept orders.

some of them may not even be interested in paying in the first place. Any customer who is interested in your services will actually correct you if there is a little mistake.
I understand your point. Some customers can be quite picky and demanding on what they want and how they want the order even when they are interested in it. This is quite annoying

Those Micro jobs are stressful and most time doing them is tantamount to playing. You mean a person will work through out a year without getting anything because he or she want to collect everything at once.

The main reason I don't like competition is because it places you in a place of unnecessary pressure. That is why I am a fan of doing jobs that are highly competitive in nature.

The best thing is to make sure that there is an agreement on the time that is expected of you to complete the order.
This is actually the best way to make sure you do not lose out.

I understand your point. Some customers can be quite picky and demanding on what they want and how they want the order even when they are interested in it. This is quite annoying
That's true, some customers are very difficult to satisfy. No matter what you do they will never be satisfied with the kind of work or product you render to them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back