What's new

Have you ever lost an order that you nearly completed?

Probably, that is also one of the major reasons I do not like to work on survey plattforms. sometimes you will be disqualified if you win it remains a little for you to complete a particular task.
There was a particular website that who brought all my winnings to 0 without any explanation for it even after I tried to contact them and that is why I do not even bother anymore

Yeah, it is mostly for people who have gone into freelancing before. you will experience The Good, the bad and even the worst because some clients can be very harsh and impatient when they give you jobs.
Yes that's the fact about it, I think this category of people. Which includes the good, the bad and the worst, can be seen in all sectors of business. That's one it's very important that one should be very careful to avoid this category of people.

There was a particular website that who brought all my winnings to 0 without any explanation for it even after I tried to contact them and that is why I do not even bother anymore
Those kind of platforms is not good to work on. You can spend a lot of hours trying to complete a particular survey and you'll be disqualified at the end of it.

I once was hired to build a forum for a client. I was pitching a blog and he said he would buy the blog id the blog also had a forum. I spent time and effort on building the forum but when it came to finalizing the deal, the client backed out. I still have this site and I am trying to buy a buyer.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back