What's new

Have you ever hired people away from a freelance site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you hired someone from a freelance site, but also tried to hire them full time, taking them away from said freelance site? Someone I worked for in the past attempted to hire people from Upwork years back. They initially hired them to do a job for them, and then made the pitch of hiring them on full time or for a bigger project not having to do with their freelance work.

Anyway, have you ever hired people away from these sites?

I've actually done this kind of thing personally with someone that I used to work with an Seoclearks because we usually have outside arrangements from the website where I would still do some jobs for him and he will pay me directly instead of paying me through the website.

I've actually done this kind of thing personally with someone that I used to work with an Seoclearks because we usually have outside arrangements from the website where I would still do some jobs for him and he will pay me directly instead of paying me through the website.

Seo Clerks is a pretty old website. They tend tend to be one of the most popular website. There was a time when they used to pay through western union. I am not sure if they still use that payment method. Do you still work on Seo Clerks? What is the status of website right now?

I have hired people through Freelancer sites, however, I have never hired them away from freelancer sites. Even when I liked these freelancers and hired them again and again, I did not hire them independently. Interestingly, my clients have hired me away from freelancer sites multiple times.

I was hired by a person. I was referred to him by another guy on the internet. he asked me to write an article and he claimed that he would pay me through PayPal. However, i never heard from him after I submitted the article. This means that it is hard to trust people who you find randomly on the internet.

I was hired by a person. I was referred to him by another guy on the internet. he asked me to write an article and he claimed that he would pay me through PayPal. However, i never heard from him after I submitted the article. This means that it is hard to trust people who you find randomly on the internet.

I had a very good working relationship with the guy for a about 1 year. After a while, we still worked but all of a sudden when he owed me $60, he didn't want to pay and I couldn't get Seoclearks to step in the case since it wasn't set up on the site. It's how I lost the money because he never paid it till today.

Being able to reach an agreement with people on a freelancing site shows that they appreciate the skills that you have. It is not everyone that can be able to get this kind of skills and one of the things anyone looking at becoming a freelancer should do is to improve their skills.

Being able to reach an agreement with people on a freelancing site shows that they appreciate the skills that you have. It is not everyone that can be able to get this kind of skills and one of the things anyone looking at becoming a freelancer should do is to improve their skills.

Yeah, that's very correct. It was a very good arrangement with the client for a while. We had the work arrangement going on for about 8 months before he decided to scam me by refusing to pay. I knew I was taking a risk with the work arrangement from the beginning.

I had a very good working relationship with the guy for a about 1 year. After a while, we still worked but all of a sudden when he owed me $60, he didn't want to pay and I couldn't get Seoclearks to step in the case since it wasn't set up on the site. It's how I lost the money because he never paid it till today.

I think that the Seo Clerks should have had an Escrow system where you could file for a dispute. In many freelancing websites such as Freelancer, the employer must upload funds before they could place an order and pay the milestone fee before they could hire anyone. Did the Seo Clerks website never had the escrow option at that time?

I think that the Seo Clerks should have had an Escrow system where you could file for a dispute. In many freelancing websites such as Freelancer, the employer must upload funds before they could place an order and pay the milestone fee before they could hire anyone. Did the Seo Clerks website never had the escrow option at that time?

Seoclerks did have escrow payment system. I was the one who didn't use it. I had an off Seoclerks deal with the client and it ended with my being scammed in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back