What's new

Have you ever failed to pay your employees?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you were unable to pay your employees? If so, how did you sort it out? Did you ever figure out a solution or not? I haven't been in that sort of situation myself, but I know people who were. I would be mad if my boss failed to pay me after some time.

Has there ever been a time where you were unable to pay your employees? If so, how did you sort it out? Did you ever figure out a solution or not? I haven't been in that sort of situation myself, but I know people who were. I would be mad if my boss failed to pay me after some time.

Failing to pay an employee is a big mistake and I even think that this is also unethical. This is why you must create a separate budget. if anything goes wrong, you will have reserve cash in order to handle payments. This is why employee payments or salaries must be dealt in a different manner. This is all about commitment.

I am not yet an employee. But I don't think I can deny or fail to pay my employers. I have been in that shoe and I know how it feels even if that salary is delayed let alone not paying.

Failing to pay an employee is a big mistake and I even think that this is also unethical. This is why you must create a separate budget. if anything goes wrong, you will have reserve cash in order to handle payments. This is why employee payments or salaries must be dealt in a different manner. This is all about commitment.
What if that company doesn't have money to pay their employees anymore? The situation would suck, but I think I'd quit until the pay got better. It would also spell other problems, like how do you bring the company back to profitability after its initial failure? There's a lot more that would go into it.

I would never be a pain to my workers by not paying them when they've done their jobs well which made profits for me. If I were to do this, I'm very wicked and karma is supposed to catch up with me very fast. None of my bosses did it to me and I won't do it to others.

I would never be a pain to my workers by not paying them when they've done their jobs well which made profits for me. If I were to do this, I'm very wicked and karma is supposed to catch up with me very fast. None of my bosses did it to me and I won't do it to others.
Which is why I don't bring on many people at a time to work for me, because I have a small budget whenever I hire on someone. I also don't hire people for long periods, as I mostly hire them for short tasks and work.

If I know I can't afford to hire people, I don't hire anyone, simple as that.

I don't like being owed for any reason whatsoever after doing my job and I find it very difficult to understand whatever reason or excuse is my boss is going to give that was the reason why my payment have been delayed because it is not what I worked for me to come and listen to when my salary or payment is due.

If I feel this way about not liking to be owed after working, I am not going to the comfortable putting another worker in this kind of feeling when it is my turn to pay them.

I do not know 'm always paid, but it might be a lot of trouble if you fail to pay for money reasons and you cannot pay them anymore. They have every right to leave, in my opinion.

I have never failed to pay my employees. I have always cleared the dues even when I was shutting down my business. A couple of times, I paid less than what I promised but I have never denied payment.

I have never failed to pay my employees, that is just because I have conscience, I can't keep someone from enjoying his salary, some employers are very wicked when it comes to paying their workers.

I have never failed to pay one employee that usually helps me out in my business. Maybe it is just one person and he works out the money for his payment. I never fail to pay when necessary..

I have never failed to pay one employee that usually helps me out in my business. Maybe it is just one person and he works out the money for his payment. I never fail to pay when necessary..

My business have always been very profitable and productive with the workers I have under my employ. This is why there is nothing that is going to make me not pay them whenever their salary is due.

I usually pay them on monthly basis because that is what each and every one of them agreed to being their choice of how and when to receive their payment.

My business have always been very profitable and productive with the workers I have under my employ. This is why there is nothing that is going to make me not pay them whenever their salary is due.

I usually pay them on monthly basis because that is what each and every one of them agreed to being their choice of how and when to receive their payment.

There are many ways you can avoid not paying your employees. You must set a budget in a separate manner for your employees. This is one of the most crucial things, which I have mentioned many times. Your employees also need to pay the bills and they also have to deal with other expenses. Not paying your employees could be the worst thing a person could do.

There are many ways you can avoid not paying your employees. You must set a budget in a separate manner for your employees. This is one of the most crucial things, which I have mentioned many times. Your employees also need to pay the bills and they also have to deal with other expenses. Not paying your employees could be the worst thing a person could do.

Whenever you have employees working for your business, there is no way you can avoid not paying them no matter the excuses that you have because they are going to have the right to sue your business. You are going to end up paying more than what you're supposed to.

This is the reason why businesses always have structures on how to go about paying their workers so that there will not be any kind of legal battles they are going to face for not paying their workers.

I have always tried to pay all my staff. Why should I decide not to pay them after working their socks off for the whole month? It doesn't even make any meaningful sense to me at all. There was a time I had a delay paying them, but it didn't last more than 5 days of the next month before I sorted funds through a friend to clear up the debts.

Whenever you have employees working for your business, there is no way you can avoid not paying them no matter the excuses that you have because they are going to have the right to sue your business. You are going to end up paying more than what you're supposed to.

This is the reason why businesses always have structures on how to go about paying their workers so that there will not be any kind of legal battles they are going to face for not paying their workers.

Not paying the employees is a kind of offence and this could result in the employer getting prosecuted in the court. A company which is notorious for not paying employees in the time will soon gain a very bad reputation soon. Even the company's official partners will stay away from such kind of company.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back