What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

yeah, I bought Bitcoin but from a friend, we made an exchange, I gave him Paypal Usd and he sent me Bitcoin.

I avoid buying it from the sites due to the high fees

Of course i bought it but i didn't use paypal or debit card i bought it via Payeer in Yobit exchange and im trading
in cryptocurrencies now so i don't have a bitcoin in my balance

I did when BTc was worth 5k and after it dropped to 4.5k and I lost my investment because I couldn t bac it up anymore and after several days bitcoins price raised to 9k xD story of my btc shopping

yeah, I bought Bitcoin but from a friend, we made an exchange, I gave him Paypal Usd and he sent me Bitcoin.

I avoid buying it from the sites due to the high fees
There are actually some website with low fees depending on what type of payment method you use. Usually instant exchanges have huge fees

There are actually some website with low fees depending on what type of payment method you use. Usually instant exchanges have huge fees
yeah, you're right, as I told you I don't have a problem with the exchange because he is a close friend and we didn't profit from ourselves.

for the sites can you give me a name or two to check it.

yeah, you're right, as I told you I don't have a problem with the exchange because he is a close friend and we didn't profit from ourselves.

for the sites can you give me a name or two to check it.
Coinbase is one of the best place to buy bitcoin. The fee for buying using credit or debit card is about 4% I think and for bank transfers there is no fee(except the 5$ fee paid to the bank).

Yes, times without number
Bitcoin exchanges are marketplaces that allow users to trade traditional currencies forbitcoin and vice versa. Some businesses buy bitcoin from, and sell bitcoin to, their customers directly. ... This can add to the difficulty of buying bitcoin because there areso many exchanges to choose from.

Yes, I have bought bitcoin from crypto.com with my Mater card, and it was cheaper for me because the bank gave me at a bank $ rate.. My second experience on card was on luno, I was not happy with luno transactions because it was full of charges up and down. I do most of my transactions on whatsapp group with admin involve just avoid charges.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I have bought bitcoin from crypto.com with my Mater card, and it was cheaper for me because the bank gave me at a bank $ rate.. My second experience on card was on luno, I was not happy with luno transactions because it was full of charges up and down. I do most of my transactions on whatsapp group with admin involve just avoid charges.

Yeah I have bought bitcoins from a friend although it was very little quantity and I played him by making transfer to him, but I mostly purchase my cryptocurrencies from Coinbase is one of the best place to buy bitcoin. The fee for buying using credit or debit card is about 4% I think and for bank transfers there is no fee(except the 5$ fee paid to the bank).

Yes I bought Bitcoin online from my office I bought it through a wallet and it was transferred. But there are lots of website through which Bitcoin can be purchased like PayPal,bitcrowdy and wallets like luno and so on. I think it is very profitable.

So far , I have not really bought bitcoin online .most of my Bitcoin was gotten from paid to post sites .
Bitcoin is too expensive for me to buy now , because the minimum amount with credit card is quite not what I want to invest . I have bought other altcoins .

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
In fact, it has been observed that there are some websites on which the fee is very high, then there are websites in which we need money quickly, then they charge even higher fees and there are some such websites. There are those whose fees are very small if we take late money.

Yes, I have bought bitcoin from a family member but it was little quantity, but I transfer it to him but I mostly purchase my Cryptocurrency from coinbase the best place you can buy bitcoin,

I have never bought Bitcoin but I will invest whatever I earn from this website in Bitcoin.Bitcoin is very difficult to buy because the fees are very high and very expensive That's why I'm thinking of making money from websites.There are also many websites that can be used to earn money in the form of Bitcoin

I had bought Bitcoin online before but it so high for me now to buy, I do not invest on Bitcoin again due to high price of it, but I usually get pay to it through a online post site. So, the cryptocorrency that I'm buying now are Ethereum and litecoin.

The only way I've ever gotten Bitcoin is through my earnings online. I receive the payment in altcoins, then I convert it in the wallet (Luno) to Bitcoin.

This makes the transaction fees lower and bearable.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back