What's new

Have you ever been kicked out of a game?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been kicked out from a game of a sport that you played or used to play? In my case, no, and I have played on soccer and rugby teams, I have never been given a red card or expelled from the field of the game for bad behavior or for accumulation of infractions.

I believe that I have been given red card twice when I was playing football. The first time was when someone purposely kicked my ankle and I complained to the referee but the referee he didn't do anything. I still went to the guy to ask him the reason why he did that but he shoved me away. I just targeted him when he was trying to run across me and keep him in his calf.

I believe that I have been given red card twice when I was playing football. The first time was when someone purposely kicked my ankle and I complained to the referee but the referee he didn't do anything. I still went to the guy to ask him the reason why he did that but he shoved me away. I just targeted him when he was trying to run across me and keep him in his calf.
I suppose you would have your reasons to approach the referee, something similar happened to me playing rugby and that is that they tackled me in the air and that is forbidden in rugby, I went to complain to the referee with my teammates but he did nothing, anyway, at least they did not expel me or anyone from the team.

I had such a situation and it is probably partly my fault. After all, the guys in the team have been playing together for 2 years and I just arrived, so I couldn't compete with them and argue because they were all for each other, so after a few months I just left the team myself because I wasn't getting playing time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back