deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I ski and sled, but I've never skated because I'm afraid of falling on ice and my bones aren't very strong, so I'm afraid of breaking my leg. But this is definitely not an obstacle because I would really like to teach. What advice from those who are already experienced and can teach others?

I skateboarded for 3 years of my life, I took it quite far, but in the end, I lost the desire to continue skateboarding and I had a lot of injuries, but I still like it and sometimes I entertain myself by watching videos of the best skaters of the moment.

ski and sled, but I've never skated because I'm afraid of falling on ice and my bones aren't very strong, so I'm afraid of breaking my leg.
I love to watch others skate, I find it more fun when different style and skills are been showcase. I absolutely don't want to learn this skating of a thing probably because I don't like the backside of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back