What's new

Have you earned while listening to music and radio online?

yes, using current/ mode earn, but the app got worse because of the limitations depending on the country you live in (music rate is different at every country and of course the top tier ones get more points per minute)
I don't think there is any PLATFORM that pays people to do this kind of thing. The most I know is about other platform like get paid to post, get paid to click and do some online survey to earn some good amount of money online
there is actually a platform that pays you to listen to music, it's called current/ mode earn, an app that pays you not only to listen to music, it has also offers, surveys, playtime/ games, watching ads, contests etc.

I don't like listening to radio or music so I'm not interested in that but I believe you can find apps or websites that offering that it's a passive way to earn so you can't exspect much

I recently, heard about a few listen to earn platforms, but I have not tried them because they are full of ads and play these ads in the middle of songs, which is annoying and disturbs the mood when we listen to any song.

I have used an app that paid for listening to the radio. Even though the minimum pay was just $2 via paypal, I was tired seeing ads, so I stopped using it. The app was called current. That was a long time ago nd I am not sure if it is still available.

I have never used any app or website that pays you to listen to the radio or music, but there is an app that pays you in bitcoin called fountain.fm to listen to podcasts, sometimes the podcasts are about music, so I could say that yes, I have earned some money listening to music hehe

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back