What's new

Have you earned while listening to music and radio online?

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I love to listen to music and the radio. During the pandemic, I would listen to radio stations from other countries. I recalled a time I couldn't watch a football match and the network was bad for streaming, I had to listen to live commentary online.

I want to know if some sites or apps pay for stuff like this. Getting paid for doing what you enjoy won't be a bad idea.

Kudos bro. I never thought someone else would be a fan of the radio like I am. The only hampering factor I think here would be the availability to Third World countries especially a country like mine.
Another thing is the data required to stream the radio stations and considering the amount we buy data, it might not be worth it in the end

Kudos bro. I never thought someone else would be a fan of the radio like I am. The only hampering factor I think here would be the availability to Third World countries especially a country like mine.
Another thing is the data required to stream the radio stations and considering the amount we buy data, it might not be worth it in the end
Such a platform will regulate it. For example, they may say one-minute streaming will earn you about 0.04$ or more or less. It won't be for hours. So with that one can calculate the amount of data it charges and know how frequently one will listen to it.

I think this offer is for the selected countries. It can only be available for those who are in first tier countries. The one I have had about in the past is listen to music and get paid for review.

Wow, you know I have never thought about getting paid to listen or stream on the radio, I got strong love for radio and I will like to know if I can be paid just by listening to the radio.

I haven't made any money online by listening to music or radio, but if there's a website where someone can do that then please fill us in.
I remember a GPTL site (Get paid to listen) - it was back in 2009 I think. All you had to do was listen to new songs from new artists and then rate them and I’m thinking Omg dream job, right? So I signed up and everything (didn’t care for the “short” survey they wanted me to take involving household items) but whatev. And then once I was finally all set up and logged in, I saw the list of songs.. but many of them said, “This song has already received enough reviews.” There were maybe... one or two available. 😂 And the pay rate was low enough to begin with.
I got outta there. It was what I like to call a semi-scam.

If I have the opportunity to sign up with a program that will pay me for listening to different musics and get paid I'll be more than grateful because it is one of my hobbies.

This would actually be a nice way to earn money. No stressful task, all you have to do is listern. Though you would have to spend data on streaming or downloading the songs.

I have read about this earning opportunity several times and I have not used it because I fear it might put my phone and the data therein in the harm's way.

I have never even think of earning from doing such things because i have never come a crossed a platform where i can earn by listening to music or radio.

I don't think there is any PLATFORM that pays people to do this kind of thing. The most I know is about other platform like get paid to post, get paid to click and do some online survey to earn some good amount of money online

The only way I know someone can earn money by listening to audio is to transcription services. Clients will bring audio files for you to transcribe into written format and get paid as a result.

There is a website that pays people to listen to music. Its actually a new PLATFORM. However,when I tried it out I discovered that the money you earn on the platform is really low to what you will be using for data

There is a platform and about last year that allows you to make money for listening music and giving your opinions but my registration was rejected due to geographical location.

I will make a small research on this. There could be lots of sites that will pay for doing this. But the data consumption will be another thing to watch out. I love music too and it will be a nice way to earn from your hobby.

I haven't listen any music online an be pay because I don't think there is such platform, where one can listen to must and also be paid.

I love to listen to music and the radio. During the pandemic, I would listen to radio stations from other countries. I recalled a time I couldn't watch a football match and the network was bad for streaming, I had to listen to live commentary online.

I want to know if some sites or apps pay for stuff like this. Getting paid for doing what you enjoy won't be a bad idea.
You are right. Getting paid to do what you already love doing is a great idea. In fact, if you get such an opportunity, you will literally not have to work any day in your life. But unfortunately such sites will have some very low value low class channels or radios that will not add value to you. Thefore, you will be forced to listen to something that doesnt entertain you. I don't go for such.

Write your reply...have earned while listening to music or radio online well as for me the answer is no because I have never came across such thing but I think that would be a good idea

No I have not earned listening to music and radio online. There was this platform back then when iwas looking at ways to get into such type platforms, it wqs called musicxray.com or so, they actually do pay though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back