What's new

Have you earned while listening to music and radio online?

I love to listen to music and the radio. During the pandemic, I would listen to radio stations from other countries. I recalled a time I couldn't watch a football match and the network was bad for streaming, I had to listen to live commentary online.

I want to know if some sites or apps pay for stuff like this. Getting paid for doing what you enjoy won't be a bad idea.

So far I have not heard of sites to be paid to listen to that music or their radio but if there is such a thing, I would be interested in more details: D

I don't think you can earn money while listening to radio, as the matter of fact this my first time of hearing something like this, I don't think it's possible.

I believe there should be some websites online in which you will get paid for review a music tracks. I think this program will only be available for those who are in advanced country like United State.

I love listening to radio and music a lot most of these apps are unlegit I know of one current app but I never really got anything from there is was just like a waste of time, energy and data I just deleted it

I once earned a coin named bro by listening to music through Bitrad radio, every hour listening will get a con Bro for $ 0.009043 or you can see it on Coinmarketcap. Bro coins that can be withdrawn to our wallet, desktop and smartphone wallets available.

I have an application that offer this opportunity. You bet paid for listening to radio and music. But the fact is that the payment is very low which mad made me uninstalled the application. But I don't need to lie, they have the cool musics that can make your days.

From the little experience that I have had with earning sites in the past year, I can rightly say that there are no sites offering such services you are talking about.

Naturally I listen to radio and music everyday I can say like twenty four Hours a day, I have not earn from it though I try some app but all are scam button radio station i want to start earning now as much as possible

This is the first time I am going to come across something like this. I don't believe it is possible to make consistent money with this program. Another thing is that it will be only available for those who are in advanced countries.

I love to listen to music and the radio. During the pandemic, I would listen to radio stations from other countries. I recalled a time I couldn't watch a football match and the network was bad for streaming, I had to listen to live commentary online.

I know one app that pays you for listening to music but it's a big waste of the time because they pay is too low. You will spend months before accumulating just a dollar. Thats not encouraging.

I love the music and I listen to radio a lot but I have not earn from anywhere or any platforms, I tried one before but it's just like I was wasting time, battery and data. So I stop so it and since then I have not earned from any platforms whatsoever

I would like to state that I wasn't aware an individual could earn money while listening to music or radio, if such exists can anyone please give me more information about it and how to register?

Last edited:
I listen to music for fun, not to make money at the same time you should be careful because it is pretty impossible to make some money from this field.

Currently I am listening to a music called "Drive forever" and while I'm listening to it it helps me to write the posts I write here faster, and to think better of the words and things that I want to write. I earn here a nice amount of money while listening to that specific music :), it is also kind of fun to me to write them it helps me pass the time. So far I've earned 1.9 dollars but soon enough I will make another 9 or 8 dollars.

I haven't earned listening to music or the radio online ever before. Although, I heard of people profiting from doing such, it is quite unheard of. Most tasks like that feel to good to be true.

I have never heard of any site to one can either listen to music or radio and be earning at the same time, except those websites to be earning from you that is listening.

@Robust,there is one website that I know which is called (slicethepie. com) you listen to music and rate those music then you get paid for each music you listen and rated but their pay rate is sometime very small

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back