What's new

Have you considered content creation/streaming to make money online?

I understand . In that case since they're paying us so much then we should be taking a lot of time to be writing the most quality article. There isn't any problem if the article will take you days to finish it up.
Yes, you need to make proper research on any kind of article you want to write. But even after your research not all your article will be accepted because competition is high.

If people you are making $200 in a month what is the difficult thing there ? I don't really know about your location but over here $200 in a month is something you can used to live confortably. So making $100 dollars in two week in not bads.

It is simply not possible to live in many countries with that amount of money, especially if you have a family who depends on you. In my country, merely the house rent is $200. So living with $200 per month is impossible.

Yes, you need to make proper research on any kind of article you want to write. But even after your research not all your article will be accepted because competition is high.
Yes I understand what you said . I believe if your content is not accepted now you can keep the content and reapply for acceptance the next day or do you think once your content is not accepted automatically you cannot resubmit the same content again for acceptance ?

Yes I understand what you said . I believe if your content is not accepted now you can keep the content and reapply for acceptance the next day or do you think once your content is not accepted automatically you cannot resubmit the same content again for acceptance ?
if you have a blog and your content is rejected I think you can publish it on your blog. As long as the content is not plagiarized and it is in the niche you are into, it will be better

I don't know about streaming to make money online, and I believe that it is not going to be profitable considering the price of data for internet connectivity.
Making money by creating contents is very viable.
But there are lots of persons who are into it and they are making money out if it,it is a form of content but In video format,content creation is in various types,you have to choose the one that suits you.

But there are lots of persons who are into it and they are making money out if it,it is a form of content but In video format,content creation is in various types,you have to choose the one that suits you.
The opportunity to make money as a content creator of the internet is wide. you can make money creating video contents on YouTube. It is one of the things I am considering at the moment.

I think you can make money online literally from any skill just that you need to discover places where your services are needed. This is because I did believe in the past that earning from content creation would really be difficult as everyone already claiming to be able to sort themselves out in that aspect.

The opportunity to make money as a content creator of the internet is wide. you can make money creating video contents on YouTube. It is one of the things I am considering at the moment.
There is a lot of opportunities that one can leverage on,the thing is that once you have chosen the type of content you want to majored in you have to work on bringing out relevant and valued content.And consistency matters as well.

There is a lot of opportunities that one can leverage on,the thing is that once you have chosen the type of content you want to majored in you have to work on bringing out relevant and valued content.And consistency matters as well.
without consistency it will be almost impossible to make money on any online venture. That is what separates successful people and unsuccessful people on the internet.

if you have a blog and your content is rejected I think you can publish it on your blog. As long as the content is not plagiarized and it is in the niche you are into, it will be better
Thank you. That is another alternative. If they are really paying so much then the rate at which they will reject people's contents will be very high since they will be numerous contents for them to choose from. .

Content creation is probably the hot take now in the online world. There are so many things you need to become a content creator and at the same time you need a lot of time in order to create this kind of content so it is not really my thing.

Thank you. That is another alternative. If they are really paying so much then the rate at which they will reject people's contents will be very high since they will be numerous contents for them to choose from. .
that alternative is even much better because on the long run you will start making money from your blog. But when you submit your content to another website and they pay you once then that is it.

without consistency it will be almost impossible to make money on any online venture. That is what separates successful people and unsuccessful people on the internet.
That is just a trus fact,in business you will not just get to the pinaccle in that sector just like that,you will need to understand how the market works and then you aply the strategy that will suit you.

that alternative is even much better because on the long run you will start making money from your blog. But when you submit your content to another website and they pay you once then that is it.
I might really be interested in blogging but I have no idea on how to go about the whole thing and possibly I need to have an idea of how much we can make as bloggers.

A lot of video creators are making too much money from Facebook and YouTube presently. I believe anyone can capitalise on this opportunity if they have good contents.
Very true, people are making a lot of money from youtube and Facebook these days. I have a plan regarding content creation and very soon I try myself in that field to see how it'll go.

That is just a trus fact,in business you will not just get to the pinaccle in that sector just like that,you will need to understand how the market works and then you aply the strategy that will suit you.
Probably, business is not something you will become successful in a short period of time. You need some years to build a reputation and also build experience.

Probably, business is not something you will become successful in a short period of time. You need some years to build a reputation and also build experience.
That is just the fact,because in business one of the things that matters is how well you are able to understand the terrian and the customers behaviours and purchase pattern,this will go a long way to help you stabilise.

That is just the fact,because in business one of the things that matters is how well you are able to understand the terrian and the customers behaviours and purchase pattern,this will go a long way to help you stabilise.
Probably, that is the reason why becoming successful in business is not something that happens overnight. It needs a lot of study and consistency to be successful.

I have not made any money through video content creation or live streaming however I have this desire. These days it is really easy to become a video creator, all you need is an Internet connected smartphone. You also need to be outgoing kind of person. I might try this in future

I have not made any money through video content creation or live streaming however I have this desire. These days it is really easy to become a video creator, all you need is an Internet connected smartphone. You also need to be outgoing kind of person. I might try this in future
These are all correct but also, if you are looking to get into content creation or even streaming, what you have to remember is that it can take time to become established, and again, you would need to build a community and a following for that to be a success. Being outgoing and confident definitely helps for sure but networking is also something that can help a lot when it comes to getting into video creation, content creation, or even streaming.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back