What's new

Have you considered content creation/streaming to make money online?

I have never considered content creation for now as means of online earning. This is because I am yet to set up my blog website and begin on submitting my posts on my favourite niche.

The content creation industry is currently booming as of now, and it is an extremely beneficial business venture in recent times. It is very likely that you will be at the right end of the business spectrum

mentorship is very important for you to make money online but sometimes people may not have the money to pay. Even some people that have the money may not be able to find a very sincere mentor to guide them.
That is the major challenge, but it is very possible to thrive without mentorship even though you would learn by trial and error until you perfect yourself, I started up without a mentor too.

That is the major challenge, but it is very possible to thrive without mentorship even though you would learn by trial and error until you perfect yourself, I started up without a mentor too.
Starting with trial and error is good but sometimes it can waste a lot of time. If you are into mentorship it will even make you a better mentor because you have a lot of experience.

Starting with trial and error is good but sometimes it can waste a lot of time. If you are into mentorship it will even make you a better mentor because you have a lot of experience.
That's the honest truth, you have experienced the negative sides and because of that , it would be easier to teach people to avoid what you experienced and avoided with time.

That's the honest truth, you have experienced the negative sides and because of that , it would be easier to teach people to avoid what you experienced and avoided with time.
Definitely, people who have experienced the negative effects of things will be more experienced. But the issue is that it can wait a lot of your time and some people give up on a long run.

Actually early this year me and friend came up with the mindset of making money via content creation in YouTube.we started well but along the line we failed to keep growing followers and it's simply because of lack of funds for sponsorship Post that will help us get more viewers.
Yeah I did but I don't have time for that unfortunately plus you need a good camera and things like that I don't know if I can afford that also there is a lot of competition so I believe I would need to put a lot of effort if I want money

Definitely, people who have experienced the negative effects of things will be more experienced. But the issue is that it can wait a lot of your time and some people give up on a long run.
That's just it, time is an invaluable asset. You can always make more money but you can't make time. If you intend to learn a digital skill fast, it would be important you have a mentor.

I have not considered this making money online opportunities.

It is due to the fact that I do not know much about graphics and video editing.

Will start a class on it soon.

That's just it, time is an invaluable asset. You can always make more money but you can't make time. If you intend to learn a digital skill fast, it would be important you have a mentor.
Definitely, the importance of mentorship is numerous. But the problem recently is that there are a lot of people who do not have much skills and they want to make money as mentors. Knowing the right mentors maybe a challenge.

Making money with content writing is something I am willing to do but most platforms that will pay for people to write is scarce and the available ones are paying quite lower for the level of high-quality content they needs

As far as pyramid schemes are concerned, I never knew that pyramid schemes actually existed or what they were to begin with! This is why I avoid pyramid schemes now.
You should start doing your own research on pyramid schemes because they do exist and you should arm yourself with knowing how they operate so as not to fall a victim to them

Making money with content writing is something I am willing to do but most platforms that will pay for people to write is scarce and the available ones are paying quite lower for the level of high-quality content they needs
There are a lot of them on the internet. There is a website called listverse that pays content writers $100 for articles. But you need to understand that they do not accept all articles.

Those are all good ways that you can use to earn money, if you know what you are doing you can earn a decent amount of money by streaming live online.

There are a lot of them on the internet. There is a website called listverse that pays content writers $100 for articles. But you need to understand that they do not accept all articles.
A lot of people are even looking forward to be making $100 here in the country on monthly basis and that will help them so much because it will be almost 75,000 naira. So spending a whole of two weeks to write content and receive $100 will not be a bad thing.

A lot of people are even looking forward to be making $100 here in the country on monthly basis and that will help them so much because it will be almost 75,000 naira. So spending a whole of two weeks to write content and receive $100 will not be a bad thing.

I think that the amount of money you make in a day may vary and depend on many different things. I would love to make $100 in one week. However, it may not be worth enough to make $100 in two weeks.

If you have a good things to show you'll be able to earn a considerable amount of money, this a good idea to earn money especially if you have something good to show out.

I think that the amount of money you make in a day may vary and depend on many different things. I would love to make $100 in one week. However, it may not be worth enough to make $100 in two weeks.
If people you are making $200 in a month what is the difficult thing there ? I don't really know about your location but over here $200 in a month is something you can used to live confortably. So making $100 dollars in two week in not bads.

Yeah, if you can be able to receive the money as an article writer then you are in the right direction. but the thing is that not everyone's article will be accepted at the end of the day even in a month.

Yeah, if you can be able to receive the money as an article writer then you are in the right direction. but the thing is that not everyone's article will be accepted at the end of the day even in a month.
I understand . In that case since they're paying us so much then we should be taking a lot of time to be writing the most quality article. There isn't any problem if the article will take you days to finish it up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back