What's new

Have you considered content creation/streaming to make money online?

I learnt this lesson the hard way, if I had horned my skills in graphic designing and web site development earlier than I did, I would probably be well to do than by now, but I was busy chasing get rich quick scheme.
Yeah, I think the reason was because you didn't meet the right people early in your online journey. I'm also among the people who invested in several Ponzi schemes before I realised that they were scam.

Yeah, I think the reason was because you didn't meet the right people early in your online journey. I'm also among the people who invested in several Ponzi schemes before I realised that they were scam.

As far as pyramid schemes are concerned, I never knew that pyramid schemes actually existed or what they were to begin with! This is why I avoid pyramid schemes now.

As far as pyramid schemes are concerned, I never knew that pyramid schemes actually existed or what they were to begin with! This is why I avoid pyramid schemes now.
what I have found out that a few people are lucky with such schemes but majority of people always lose money. I have recently met someone who made over $1000 with just $50 investment in a pyramid scheme.

Content creation is actually a very good niche just that it would be very difficult to make money through that only as people don't usually patronize them. People just like to create their own contents themselves.
You do not have to wait for anyone to patronise you, there are a lot of ways you can make good money from your content which through social media channels like YouTube and Facebook can give you money

You do not have to wait for anyone to patronise you, there are a lot of ways you can make good money from your content which through social media channels like YouTube and Facebook can give you money
A lot of video creators are making too much money from Facebook and YouTube presently. I believe anyone can capitalise on this opportunity if they have good contents.

You're right about that but you should also know that these things you mentioned will take a lot of time for you to build the foundation for you to start earning even a few bucks.

You're right about that but you should also know that these things you mentioned will take a lot of time for you to build the foundation for you to start earning even a few bucks.
Making money from Facebook or YouTube may actually take some time before you can be able to make something reasonable from it. It can take up to 6 months or more.

That is actually a good venture to go into,one thing that you need to know is that the issue of creating content,be it written or video,you will need to be patient and grow you audience,and then you will begin to see result.

Making money from Facebook or YouTube may actually take some time before you can be able to make something reasonable from it. It can take up to 6 months or more.
It can definitely take more than that which is why you need something to do for the meantime to generate money to take care of both the page growth and also yourself still your hard work starts paying off.

It can definitely take more than that which is why you need something to do for the meantime to generate money to take care of both the page growth and also yourself still your hard work starts paying off.
Definitely, making money from YouTube on Facebook is not something you need to quit your job to do. You can be making YouTube videos and at the same time doing your job because it can take time to be monetized.

Definitely, making money from YouTube on Facebook is not something you need to quit your job to do. You can be making YouTube videos and at the same time doing your job because it can take time to be monetized.
I am even talking about those who are just starting out like you've said, the should find something doing for the meantime because earning through that method usually take some time so you need an income source for the moment.

what I have found out that a few people are lucky with such schemes but majority of people always lose money. I have recently met someone who made over $1000 with just $50 investment in a pyramid scheme.

Pyramid schemes are really unethical and this is the main reason why I always avoid such kind of schemes. Surely many people might have had earned money, but majority of them lose money.

Pyramid schemes are really unethical and this is the main reason why I always avoid such kind of schemes. Surely many people might have had earned money, but majority of them lose money.
The sad thing is that such website will continue to exist and the lot of people will continue losing their money. Even if some people are aware they would like to take the risk to make quick money.
The sad thing is that such website will continue to exist and the lot of people will continue losing their money. Even if some people are aware they would like to take the risk to make quick money.

I don't know about streaming to make money online, and I believe that it is not going to be profitable considering the price of data for internet connectivity.
Making money by creating contents is very viable.

I don't know about streaming to make money online, and I believe that it is not going to be profitable considering the price of data for internet connectivity.
Making money by creating contents is very viable.
creating content remains one of the best ways of making money on the internet presently. If you are a comedian you can make a lot of money creating contents on YouTube and Facebook.

I'm consider it but I lack equipments needed to it. Youtube is paying creators big money every month. It's not all the creator that get paid money. It's only those who are getting many views on their channel.

creating content remains one of the best ways of making money on the internet presently. If you are a comedian you can make a lot of money creating contents on YouTube and Facebook.
Alot Don't want to go through the stress of being creative, that's why they want to make money without solving a problem.
But that is not how it works, it is very difficult to make money without solving problems.

Alot Don't want to go through the stress of being creative, that's why they want to make money without solving a problem.
But that is not how it works, it is very difficult to make money without solving problems.
some people actually find it very difficult to learn in order to make money for themselves. Such kind of people always waste their time online without achieving their aims.

some people actually find it very difficult to learn in order to make money for themselves. Such kind of people always waste their time online without achieving their aims.
This is really pathetic, even though for l some they just need a slight reprogramming of mindset and then they would be up on their feets. Mentorship or some little guidance could help them.

This is really pathetic, even though for l some they just need a slight reprogramming of mindset and then they would be up on their feets. Mentorship or some little guidance could help them.
mentorship is very important for you to make money online but sometimes people may not have the money to pay. Even some people that have the money may not be able to find a very sincere mentor to guide them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back