What's new

Have payment processors ever held your earnings?

Well, my accounts were never blocked by any payment processors at all. However, I have had an account with Liberty Reserve. The owner of the payment processor was involved in fraud. When the authorities ceased the access to that payment system, many account holders lost their money. It was not the fault of account holders rather it was the owner of the payment processor who was at the fault.
I think that is one of the disadvantages of some payment processor. I know how that feels and a lot of people will suffer just because of that. Sorry about that.

I think that is one of the disadvantages of some payment processor. I know how that feels and a lot of people will suffer just because of that. Sorry about that.
Additionally, i am always sceptical of keeping my money in most of the payment processors. I would prefer to withdraw my earnings immediately the money landed in those payment processors.

The amount of money in my Liberty Reserve account was not that much. I only had $2 in my account. This happened a long time ago. I think this incident happened almost 10 years ago when Liberty Reserve was still working.

Additionally, i am always sceptical of keeping my money in most of the payment processors. I would prefer to withdraw my earnings immediately the money landed in those payment processors.
There are sometimes when we just have to put the money somewhere instead of withdrawing all our money and that is why I mostly keep some of my money in those payments processor applications

There are sometimes when we just have to put the money somewhere instead of withdrawing all our money and that is why I mostly keep some of my money in those payments processor applications

Well, I always fearful of losing my money when it comes to putting a large sum of money in payment processors. However, the fact of the matter remains that I do not have any other option as well. I am planning to secure my funds and use cryptocurrency wallets and diversify my options when it comes to storing money and savings.

I have experienced an issue with payoneer before but it was later resolved. what made me to stop using the payment platform is that their customer service is not very responsive and takes a lot of time.

I have used a payment processor that was charged with money laundering and the company was banned and the owners were put behind bards, but thankfully, I did not lose money with the platform

Well, I always fearful of losing my money when it comes to putting a large sum of money in payment processors. However, the fact of the matter remains that I do not have any other option as well. I am planning to secure my funds and use cryptocurrency wallets and diversify my options when it comes to storing money and savings.
This is why I always put my money on various platforms. I cannot put all of my money on just one payment processor. I divide them so that I will still have some money when things like this happen.

Actually it has happened to me more than twice. even though it can't hold your earnings forever, but it can only delay the payment for some period of time before getting back to you. I once had an experience with paypal account.

it is always not advisable to save your money in a payment processor. This is because some of them can close up at any time and your money will go. only a few of them will be transparent enough to advise users to remove their money within some period of time.

I have experienced an issue with payoneer before but it was later resolved. what made me to stop using the payment platform is that their customer service is not very responsive and takes a lot of time.

It could be really infuriating when the customer service does not respond. I find it really hard to believe that the customer service of even big companies like Payoneer and Skrill could take so long to respond.

It could be really infuriating when the customer service does not respond. I find it really hard to believe that the customer service of even big companies like Payoneer and Skrill could take so long to respond.
Most of those platforms does not have responsive customer care service. That is why I always try as much as possible to avoid them. There are many alternatives to payoneer now.

As an online business, I can't recollect many payment processors or sites that had hold my earnings. I forgot the name of one popular payment processor we were using in year 2013 that just vanished into thin air with lots of people money in it. The world did not come into an end. The struggle continued.

No payment company has ever held my money because I try all my best to follow the rules and regulations. One of the reasons why payment companies held people money is disregard to their rules. However, platform like paypal are too strict that they limit people account for simple reason.

Actually based on experience, none of the payment processors have hold my money even though it delay my payment from a couple of weeks and it hurts because I was in a high demand of money at that time.

Actually based on experience, none of the payment processors have hold my money even though it delay my payment from a couple of weeks and it hurts because I was in a high demand of money at that time.
Same thing with me no payment processor have ever hold my payment but I have lost some money that is huge with some payment processor like egopay and okay pay

Same thing with me no payment processor have ever hold my payment but I have lost some money that is huge with some payment processor like egopay and okay pay

I usually use payment processors that are less strict. I do not use PayPal and I cannot use PayPal because it is not even available in my country. This is why I prefer to use Perfect Money and Payeer.

I rarely use PayPal as my mode of receiving payments. I have actually heard of people complaining that their funds is been held due to one or two issues on Paypal and I don't know how feasible it is to solve the issues and get paid.

I just started online work. I had delivered the job and was supposed to be paid $5. I just went and opened a PayPal account without knowing that Nigerians can't receive money on PayPal. The money was paid but it was stuck there.
It happend to me twice I wasn't sure why is that so I tried contacting support for more information but they didn't replied to me I did reacieved that payment but it took forever with massive fees it's really annoying when it happens

Has there ever been a time where a payment processor like PayPal stopped your earnings?

Thankfully this never happened to me, but I am aware it does happen to others. Has it ever happened to you? What was the end result?

This is an experience that have not had with Paypal yet and I am very happy about it because there is a friend of mine who have her PayPal funds placed on hold for a record of 2 months if I remember correctly before she would be able to make use of the money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back