What's new

Have payment processors ever held your earnings?

I just started online work. I had delivered the job and was supposed to be paid $5. I just went and opened a PayPal account without knowing that Nigerians can't receive money on PayPal. The money was paid but it was stuck there.

This has happened to me multiple times on paypal. paypal is notorious for holding your funds for petty issues. My accounts have even been frozen for the period of six months.

No Payment processor ever hold my earnings. They are all real and legit platforms to receive and send digital earnings. Infact it was only one website, Trendri that refused to pay my bank transfer and when I complained he could not reply. Then I realized the fault was coming from him.

I have only ever had it happen to me once and it was recently, only a few months ago. It was the first time it happened to me and at first, I was a little thrown off but they held my earnings that I was trying to withdraw for a few hours before they released them to my bank.

It wasn't a huge deal for me and I understood that it was to do checks which is understandable. I have not had it happen again since but I know what to expect now if it does happen again.

I have never experience such problem before since I started working online I have never face such issue, any website that I want to work with I will first check if the website normally pay very fast to their workers.

This has happened to me multiple times on paypal. paypal is notorious for holding your funds for petty issues. My accounts have even been frozen for the period of six months.
I have heard about this similar case from someone. The person complained that his PayPal account was frozen and he did not do anything wrong. Can we call that the disadvantage of PayPal?

I have not experienced such before because I ensure to use a credible payment processor like cryptocurrency. Most of the payments I receive online are in cryptocurrency and it is credible.

I have heard about this similar case from someone. The person complained that his PayPal account was frozen and he did not do anything wrong. Can we call that the disadvantage of PayPal?
paypal can freeze your accounts for silly reasons and they will never listen to you. You can have account limitations even when you receive payment from account that paypal things is suspicious.

Has there ever been a time where a payment processor like PayPal stopped your earnings?

Thankfully this never happened to me, but I am aware it does happen to others. Has it ever happened to you? What was the end result?
Yes, it happened to me. I needed to wait for a very long time to even get what I earned. Thankfully, this happened only once, which I'm grateful for. Some people get banned from PayPal because they get small amounts very often, so if you do that, there is a high chance you will get banned.

No, I have never experienced a situation where my earnings would be held by Payment Processor. Most times, My payment Processor is always via Crypto currency except on few occasions when I use Skrill.

Not really though but there was a time i made some withdraws from my roqqu wallet straight to my raven account and my withdrawal was held for more than a month due to silly issues.

My
No, I have never experienced a situation where my earnings would be held by Payment Processor. Most times, My payment Processor is always via Crypto currency except on few occasions when I use Skrill.
My money has been held once by a payment processor , I was trying to make a withdrawal of $10 in litecoin , afar making the withdrawal request , i was told it was succesful not knowing i have been sent a link on my mail three days later, and since now the money is still hanging.

I think that was two weeks ago. Binance blocked my account because they suspected unauthorized access. And I had payments to make to someone immediately. I wrote several emails to their support team. It took three days for my account to be unblocked.

paypal can freeze your accounts for silly reasons and they will never listen to you. You can have account limitations even when you receive payment from account that paypal things is suspicious.
I think this is one of the most popular problems of PayPal. I know a lot of people who use it and they complain of this same thing. I think PayPal is always been careful

It is really difficult to use paypal as am employee or seller, as your sender can not only file a dispute and reverse the transactions, you can even be scammed by your buyers.

I think this is one of the most popular problems of PayPal. I know a lot of people who use it and they complain of this same thing. I think PayPal is always been careful

Well, my accounts were never blocked by any payment processors at all. However, I have had an account with Liberty Reserve. The owner of the payment processor was involved in fraud. When the authorities ceased the access to that payment system, many account holders lost their money. It was not the fault of account holders rather it was the owner of the payment processor who was at the fault.

My
My money has been held once by a payment processor , I was trying to make a withdrawal of $10 in litecoin , afar making the withdrawal request , i was told it was succesful not knowing i have been sent a link on my mail three days later, and since now the money is still hanging.
Ohhhh, That is actually very painful to say the least. Isn't there another way this can be solved?. Maybe you should try contacting their Customer Support, They can be somewhat be of help.

No, it has never happened to me and I have used PayPal, Skrill, Perfect Money and also the one I currently use the most and I like Payeer, I think that when your winnings stop it may be due to an error and you should contact the technical support, because if you did not do anything wrong there should be no problem.

No, it has never happened to me and I have used PayPal, Skrill, Perfect Money and also the one I currently use the most and I like Payeer, I think that when your winnings stop it may be due to an error and you should contact the technical support, because if you did not do anything wrong there should be no problem.

I think that payment processors like PayPal and Skrill have gained reputation. As far as I know, Skrill is a regulated payment system. Despite this, I have seen many complaints of Skrill customers. They have stated that Skrill has horrible issues when it comes to verifying accounts.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back