What's new

Have payment processors ever held your earnings?

I was earning money through one of those print shops for a while and noticed I did not get my money on PayPal even though it had shown it was cleared. I am not sure what happened but since it was less than $20, I didn't bother looking into it. This was 3 or 4 years ago.

Ive never experience such online anywhere, even as strict and principled as PayPal is, I still receive payments from different platforms and withdraw as at when needed.

Actually there was a time to which I had such kind of experience using one of the transaction platforms which held my earnings for more than a week even though it was due to networking and some technical issues which was later verified.

I have not experienced any payment processor withholding my payment. Most people complain of PayPal account mostly are fond of doing that. I do not have any account with PayPal and have not noticed such...

I wish if it's possible to curse on PayPal and it would affect them and their business but it doesn't work like that. PayPal is very wicked and sinister company. They don't care about the hardship they put their users into when they hold their funds. I wish there's another company more popular and better than PayPal as a payment processor.

The only way PayPal have held my money for about a week was when a client sent my payment through e-check payment system. It was my first time of getting paid through e-check. I had no choice but to wait for one week before PayPal released the money for me.

Crypto exchange/Wallet: FTX is known to have gone broke. A part of my Cryptos were still on it and are probably gone. I had only transferred a part. There were 'signs' before that FTX was going bust, but I figured they were just bad rumors.

Actually there was a time to which I had such kind of experience using one of the transaction platforms which held my earnings for more than a week even though it was due to networking and some technical issues which was later verified.
A websites where you're working which might be as paid posters delaying on paying your withdrawal is different from a payment processor holding your money. If you use PayPal, you're going to know what the OP is talking about.

I wish if it's possible to curse on PayPal and it would affect them and their business but it doesn't work like that. PayPal is very wicked and sinister company. They don't care about the hardship they put their users into when they hold their funds. I wish there's another company more popular and better than PayPal as a payment processor.

There are many other companies that you can choose to work with. For example, Skrill is a very popular company located in the U.K. They are quite popular and now they are also used by many freelancing websites as well. The only problem is that it is not as famous as it needs to be.

There are many other companies that you can choose to work with. For example, Skrill is a very popular company located in the U.K. They are quite popular and now they are also used by many freelancing websites as well. The only problem is that it is not as famous as it needs to be.
I know of Skrill and they are good with their services too. The only problem why I'm not using their services is because every client and jobs I take only pays with PayPal. I can't change it or make they pay through Skrill.

I have not experienced any payment processor withholding my payment. Most people complain of PayPal account mostly are fond of doing that. I do not have any account with PayPal and have not noticed such...

Without having a PayPal account, there's nothing for you to worry about because PayPal can't hold money that never came into or through their system in the first place. Although, I have had one case where I used a PayPal exchanger to receive my payment, afterwards his PayPal was limited. I was begged to give him some time to pay me off. It took 3 months before I got the money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back