What's new

Have crypto currencies provided a safe haven for scammers?

I pity them if they honestly think they can control it, crypto currency is way beyond them, other countries have not been able to do this, what makes them think they can. Is the eNaira still working? Or is it finally a dead project?
Last I checked, the e naira project was considered a failure because it didn't have much download, the few who downloaded were complaining about it which is why I think they are still working on it

Last I checked, the e naira project was considered a failure because it didn't have much download, the few who downloaded were complaining about it which is why I think they are still working on it
Yes I think I heard some news about that, I also read somewhere where they said they where having issues with it in terms of security, I didn't really read much about it but they said people where doing fake ones, I know it was a lie though.

Yes I think I heard some news about that, I also read somewhere where they said they where having issues with it in terms of security, I didn't really read much about it but they said people where doing fake ones, I know it was a lie though.
There's always going to be fake news about programs like that most times to cover for the failure which I think is what is happening in this case which they want to cover up.

There's always going to be fake news about programs like that most times to cover for the failure which I think is what is happening in this case which they want to cover up.
I guess that's true, no amount of lies can actually cover the fact that this particular eNaira is a complete failure, before it was even launched, I knew this is how it would end, infact alot of persons have already predicted it right from time.

Absolutely. Hackers and scammers hide behind fake identities. They use this to scam people. Very difficult to trace them. You can searxh for long hours but to no avail. Stay safe

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies offer some level of anonymity and I think this is somehow an avenue for scammers to find things easy, since they cannot be easily traced and arrested. Corrupt politicians in some countries can also store their stolen funds in crypto currency wallets.
What do you think?
The advantages of crypto are numerous but the cons relating to crypto are also quite evident. The nature of crypto and its ability to be separate from government influence and interference can be a problem, especially when scammers exploit this loophole in the system to their advantage

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies offer some level of anonymity and I think this is somehow an avenue for scammers to find things easy, since they cannot be easily traced and arrested. Corrupt politicians in some countries can also store their stolen funds in crypto currency wallets.
What do you think?
But I think not only in crypto but in every situation scammers will do their work, because there are scammers which call people and then deceive them and want some money from them.

It is important to know that people have been losing money to scammers even before the advent of cryptocurrencies.

It is not alright to conclude that crypto currencies are the reason why there are a lot of scams.

The transactions in Bitcoin is relatively untraceable that's why scammers enjoy the company of this cryptocurrency In order to continue their viscous act with little or no risk of being detected

I believe so because of the nature of cryptocurrency . The encrypted technology makes it easier for people to carry out transaction without being detected , it can easily be a hiding place for most online scammers.

Scammers promise free money. They'll promise free cash or cryptocurrency, but free money promises are always fake.
Scammers promise free money. They'll promise free cash or cryptocurrency, but free money promises are always fake.

You are not far from the thruth though, Crypto currency create an avenue to make transactions and at the same time remain anonymous, places where illegal activities are carried out sooner than later will start using Crypto. Hopefully there will be a way to curb the development.
it is just one of the things that most persons especially terrorist,they usually make use of cryptocurency to carry out their illicits trade and venture,and that is acually one of the bad side in crypto.

This is one of the major drawbacks of cryptocurrencies in general.
Even though they offer better prospects but then, scammers are taking advantage of the encryption to commit fraud undetected.

With current KYC verification requirements that a lot of exchange platforms and wallets are doing, I am of the opinion that scammers won't find it easy as it used to be in the past.
It's now very difficult for them.

The way the blockchain is being set up is in such a way that you might not know the person that is behind it but you can keep on tracking it until it goes into the offline world.

With current KYC verification requirements that a lot of exchange platforms and wallets are doing, I am of the opinion that scammers won't find it easy as it used to be in the past.
It's now very difficult for them.
I truly aggree with, but some are heartless to get extent they don't care if they are caught. And now a days it is very easy to generate fake IDs so that you pass the verifications.

The fact that it is difficult for you to track the face behind people who are moving in the block chain means that people can steal and hide money there for a long time from unsuspecting people. This means that they will also need to use exchanges to withdraw their money.

I believe so because of the nature of cryptocurrency . The encrypted technology makes it easier for people to carry out transaction without being detected , it can easily be a hiding place for most online scammers.

The fact remains that cryptocurrencies have indeed have facilitated many scammers to get away with scamming. In the past, scammers have also used many different third-party payment systems and e-wallets for this purpose.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back