What's new

Have crypto currencies provided a safe haven for scammers?

Except we want to lie to ourselves, bitcoin has made it possible for scammers to scam a lot of people with been able to trace them. The anonymity that bitcoin provides made scammers to keep using the platform to carryout their bad business.

It is really very hard for people to recover any money they lost in cryptocurrency transaction. This is the reason a lot of scammers make use of cryptocurrency.

Well you are right to some levels it provides way for scammers to save their money but I guess it's easy to traced them

Yes, I totally agree with you that crypto currency exchange has finally created a safe haven for scammers and corrupt politicians because, this wallet stored with different crypto coin can not be traced and one analyst even said that's why most coin like Bitcoin surge pass $35000 of recent in the market.
Yes you are right, it has made it easy for illegal and stolen funds by government officials to leave the country without being traced or being called upon by the bank of the body incharge of financial crime

Well I wouldn't say that the cryptocurrency has given the scammers a safe haven, except for the fact that they can't be traced. However, the goal is to be careful and not disclose your security codes and secret information.

Yeah cryptocurrencies have given scammers a new way to continue their scam activities. Since it is completely anonymous and doesnt require kyc , scammers take this as an advantage.

cryptocurrency have a lot of advantages and disadvantages and of course a lot of unscrupulous people who take advantage of its decentralized nature to scam people because they can't be traced.

In as much as it is bitter bit that is the truth because a lot of counties have been complaining and I am sure that it is something that has to change.

The answer is yes , crypto currency has been a safe avenue for scammer online, most scammers are using the avenue of ponzi schemes, faucet sites and at times forum sites to scam people.
Bitcoin and other crypto currencies offer some level of anonymity and I think this is somehow an avenue for scammers to find things easy, since they cannot be easily traced and arrested. Corrupt politicians in some countries can also store their stolen funds in crypto currency wallets.
What do you think?

The answer is yes , crypto currency has been a safe avenue for scammer online, most scammers are using the avenue of ponzi schemes, faucet sites and at times forum sites to scam people.
I also read that kidnappers usually ask their victims to send ransom through crypto currencies. This made my country to ban crypto currencies.

There is always the good side and the bad side of everything and th cryptocurrencies is not an exemption of this. But it is becoming less a place for scammers because of kyc most cryptocurrency platforms conduct now

There is always the good side and the bad side of everything and th cryptocurrencies is not an exemption of this. But it is becoming less a place for scammers because of kyc most cryptocurrency platforms conduct now
Some of these scammers do not fear this kyc verification process as they believe it would be difficult for them to get traced even with their details open to exchange platforms.

To some extent I think this is the very reason why most countries are against the use of cryptocurrency and have now resorted to banning it

The annonymity nature of bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies are not long strong because I have read updates on how scammers are tracked and arrested.

In recent times, most cryptocurrency exchange platforms are beginning to do or carryout what the banking institutions do like there introduction of KYC for their customers now. So, I think it won't be a ave haven as it used to be for them scammers again

In recent times, most cryptocurrency exchange platforms are beginning to do or carryout what the banking institutions do like there introduction of KYC for their customers now. So, I think it won't be a ave haven as it used to be for them scammers again
The introduction of the know your customers has help to battle a lot of fraud that has to do with cryptocurrency, even with this scammers also understand how they can operate conveniently on the internet without being caught.

There are several scammers using bitcoin to scam people because it cannot be traced. It is therefore very important that people become very careful with their wallets.

Well, I read a news that said lot of people are scammed in the name of ICO and airdrops but getting scammed is a result of greed and ignorance, it has nothig to do with cryptocurrency in general

Since crypto currency transactions are anonymous, it has been easier for scammers to operate. Since crypto transactions cannot be reversed, it is very likely to get scammed

Am telling crypto currency has helped many online scammer Cash out big Time instead of them waiting for cash. They tell their clients to pay through crypto

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back