What's new

Have crypto currencies provided a safe haven for scammers?

I am not very sure about bitcon providing a save haven for scarmers, because there are still a lot of Bitcon scarmers everywhere, so investors needs to be very careful so that they will not be scam. Scammers appear so real these days, you have to be very careful as investor, through your researches and investigations.

Perhaps it is? Considering how much investment scams are being created everyday and i don't think a lot of them ever get sued or caught. But we can always avoid them if we're just careful enough. Most of them are obvious anyway we just try to take advantage sometimes that's why we still invest

I am just learning the details about Bitcoin and crypto currency. To be frank, I am not into crypto because I have little knowledge and I am afraid that I may be fooled with my crypto possession. Especially now that I need a wallet to store the value of my crypto and there is a probability that my wallet can be hacked. You know ignorance, it sometimes add to the doubts and increases the fears. That is my position for now.

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies offer some level of anonymity and I think this is somehow an avenue for scammers to find things easy, since they cannot be easily traced and arrested. Corrupt politicians in some countries can also store their stolen funds in crypto currency wallets.
What do you think?
I think that you are right in the sides and cryptocurrency has provided scammers and those that are trying to steal money away in which to do so they cannot be traced to themselves. And I think that it is this concerned that it cannot be traced that many countries are battling with when it comes to implementing cryptocurrency as a form of payment in the various financial sectors. If you're unable to regulate a currency you are unable to prevent these fraudulent activities from happening, and this could result in an increase of it.

There is no platform that you will not find scammers as there are more scammers in the regular banking than cryptocurrency. People will always find loopholes to scam in any platforms that involves the exchange of money, we just have to be vigilant and extra careful in all our dealings.

There is no platform that you will not find scammers as there are more scammers in the regular banking than cryptocurrency. People will always find loopholes to scam in any platforms that involves the exchange of money, we just have to be vigilant and extra careful in all our dealings.
That's it. Unfortunately there are certain countries that believe banning crypto currencies would cause the citizens to reduce the rate at which they indulge in scam transactions using crypto currencies.

Not just scammers, it has also created a safe passage for corrupt personal to freely and easily move money from one place to another as well without worry

Cryptocurrencies are largely been used by these notorious scammers as save haven. But that does not mean some of them have not or never been caught using the same cryptocurrency to track them down. Politicians turn will soon come

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies offer some level of anonymity and I think this is somehow an avenue for scammers to find things easy, since they cannot be easily traced and arrested. Corrupt politicians in some countries can also store their stolen funds in crypto currency wallets.
What do you think?
I don't think is one the safest place scammer use to get the money they scammed innocent people from,they could use so many other way of receiving money to get their money as well,so please don't let us think negative about crypto currency.

I don't think is one the safest place scammer use to get the money they scammed innocent people from,they could use so many other way of receiving money to get their money as well,so please don't let us think negative about crypto currency.
Not trying to let anyone have a negative view about crypto currencies at all, just saying that it could make criminal activities easy since it's an anonymous space.

Well if crypto currency has provided a safe haven for fradulent activities then that obviously wasn't it's intention in the first place, that same ability can be seen as an advantage and also a disadvantage

I know scammers target crypto a lot to store their stolen funds cos of its anonymity but still it can be tracked and all their malicious efforts will just be in tatters. When the government is willing to take up the job, and do the heedful to fetch out the perpetrators.

I know scammers target crypto a lot to store their stolen funds cos of its anonymity but still it can be tracked and all their malicious efforts will just be in tatters. When the government is willing to take up the job, and do the heedful to fetch out the perpetrators.
I think countries that banned crypto currencies did not want to spend much trying to trace illegal and fraudulent transactions that's why they just decided to ban it Completely.

I think countries that banned crypto currencies did not want to spend much trying to trace illegal and fraudulent transactions that's why they just decided to ban it Completely.
Lol, but you and me knows it is not the right thing to do. How can they claim that, banning crypto centres to the reason of not given attention to fraudulent activities going through it.

What do you think?
Very soon, there will be a procedure of monitoring the amount if funds going in and out of exchanges and wallet, if this is successfully done then it will reduce them from pumping there money into crypto.

Bitcoin dan mata uang kripto lainnya menawarkan beberapa tingkat anonimitas dan saya pikir ini adalah jalan bagi scammers untuk menemukan hal-hal dengan mudah, karena mereka tidak dapat dengan mudah dilacak dan ditangkap. Politisi korup di beberapa negara juga dapat menyimpan dana curian mereka di dompet mata uang kripto.
Bagaimana menurut anda?
Cryptocurrencies are suitable for long-term investments because they are limited in number and are resistant to inflation..But many also misuse it so I think a country should have a team to monitor it...my country also prohibits crypto currency for the reasons you mentioned

To some extent cryptocurrency has provided a safe haven for criminals who enjoys the anonymity that bitcoin provides. Bitcoin makes it easy for easy movements and transaction of large funds among criminals and fraudsters.

Cryptocurrencies are suitable for long-term investments because they are limited in number and are resistant to inflation..But many also misuse it so I think a country should have a team to monitor it...my country also prohibits crypto currency for the reasons you mentioned
But it does not make sense for countries to ban crypto currencies for this particular reason since we have people who have also been using Fiat Currencies for these illegal purposes.

This is an interesting topic. It is something one can ponder about. But me I will not really call it as a safe haven for them, but i will say it is rather unfortunate that it has to be like this. I know they will be very happy for this loophole. But I know that as we progress in technology, there may be a way for tracing. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back