Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys still own any retro laptops? Or really old ones that date back to the 80s & 90s? I used to own a windows 98 laptop I think it was Compaq. It wasn't the oldest laptop as it had a CD drive and even a floppy drive. It wasn't good though. Didn't work half the time lol. I still have the battery for it sitting in a drawer. I want to get rid of it as I'm always afraid those old batteries are going to blow up.

I still have my first laptop that I bought in 2006. It doesn't turn on anymore but I couldn't part with it. It is a Gateway one. I don't even know if they still make laptops anymore. I know it is not considered "retro" in the true sense but it is very much outdated at this point.

I have a computer more or less from 2008 that I still keep at home, I do not know if it still works or not, but I have both the screen and the keyboard and the computer, I keep it as souvenir since it was my second computer, the first one I ended up throwing it away since it did not work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back