Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For those wondering, job crunch is essentially having employees work long hours until a task is 100% complete. It happens a lot in the video game industry, where studios have to meet a deadline, so they'll crunch to get as much done in as little time as possible. It sometimes involves workers staying or even sleeping at the job to complete the work. It's really not something I'd recommend as a boss you do to your employees. But has there ever been a time where you were forced to do crunch on your work?

I simply wouldn't do it and would walk out the time I am expected out. Not going to push myself for others gain either.

For those wondering, job crunch is essentially having employees work long hours until a task is 100% complete. It happens a lot in the video game industry, where studios have to meet a deadline, so they'll crunch to get as much done in as little time as possible. It sometimes involves workers staying or even sleeping at the job to complete the work. It's really not something I'd recommend as a boss you do to your employees. But has there ever been a time where you were forced to do crunch on your work?

I simply wouldn't do it and would walk out the time I am expected out. Not going to push myself for others gain either.

Well, I work as a freelancer. So, this means that I am my own boss. I do force crunch on myself when I have a specific kind of target on my mind. This does happen a lot. However, I now that forcing crunch on myself would also have many kinds of benefits. I feel satisfied when I get the job done.

If you over work yourself, the effects will tell on your body. I've never pushed myself to an extreme level because I wanted to complete the job at hand. If I couldn't complete it today, I will update the management about my progress on the job. I'm never killing myself for another person's business.

As someone who is working with a firm that has to deal with delivering filled oxygen cylinder bottles to hospitals, we have the policy to always get the work done. So, whether it is about taking it to hospitals or selecting it, we always have a lot of work to do and that means not going home till the work is done.

Last edited:
My first job was working as a journalist's assistant where I was forced to complete what ever I was assigned for the day. I could not leave without completing the tasks. I was not satisfied with the job crunch but I had to do because the pay was good and I was trying to gain experience.

My first job was working as a journalist's assistant where I was forced to complete what ever I was assigned for the day. I could not leave without completing the tasks. I was not satisfied with the job crunch but I had to do because the pay was good and I was trying to gain experience.

Working as a journalist is a demanding job. If you're working in the news department, there's deadline on each work which is on news. It's expected that you deliver your job on time so the news will be aired on time.

When you are the kind of person who is constantly getting a lot of jobs to work on, there is always a possibility of being forced to crunch on the job in order for you to meet deadline. This is something that has happened to me on countless occasion with some of the jobs that I work on as a freelancer and it's something that I'm already used to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back