What's new

Has your company ever conducted elections at the workplace?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many business organisations that tend to conduct elections at workplace. This also involves many governmental organisations as well, however, many private business organisations may also conduct elections as well. So, what about your workplace?

There haven't been any kind of elections for any position in the company where I'm employed. There's no position won based on election. It's the company's management which appoint roles staffs. If we held elections, I will not be participating in it.

There haven't been any kind of elections for any position in the company where I'm employed. There's no position won based on election. It's the company's management which appoint roles staffs. If we held elections, I will not be participating in it.

Usually, elections mostly take place in governmental settings. I have seen many governmental departments conducting elections so that they could elect a specific kind of person for a specific position. However, to be honest, I have never seen such kind of elections taking place in private companies. However, it is possible for private companies to conduct elections.

I have not witnessed election being done where I work. However,I think holding an election at work can be a complex and sometimes controversial process. It's important to have clear rules and procedures in place before the election begins. There should be a clear process for nominating candidates, voting, and counting votes. It's also important to ensure that the election is fair and transparent, and that all employees have an equal opportunity to participate. After the election, it's important to respect the results and to work together as a team to move forward.

Usually, elections mostly take place in governmental settings. I have seen many governmental departments conducting elections so that they could elect a specific kind of person for a specific position. However, to be honest, I have never seen such kind of elections taking place in private companies. However, it is possible for private companies to conduct elections.

I'm wondering the kind of position which would be given based on election in a workplace? Government positions are either given by appointment or election. A private company doesn't operate in the same way like a government job.

In our country, businesses registered under the Company Act are required to conduct elections for board members annually, during the general assembly. I have never worked in big companies, therefore, I do not have any experience with elections in the workplace.

There are many business organisations that tend to conduct elections at workplace. This also involves many governmental organisations as well, however, many private business organisations may also conduct elections as well. So, what about your workplace?

Unfortunately, we have never conducted any kind of election in my work place ever since I started working in this company for the past 2 years. I don't think that there is any need for us to hold any kind of election and that is the reason why we have not had this kind of development take place in our workplace.

Most of the roles at my workplace have been done by selection. Having an election is going to mess up a lot of things in terms of politics, making the relationships that exist go sour. So, the boss doesn't allow elections to hold at all.

Most of the roles at my workplace have been done by selection. Having an election is going to mess up a lot of things in terms of politics, making the relationships that exist go sour. So, the boss doesn't allow elections to hold at all.

Election in a workplace can never truly work in my opinion because people will always be biased towards casting their vote since they are always going to be looking forward to voting for someone whom they are in good relationship with and not who is most suitable for the job.

Election in a workplace can never truly work in my opinion because people will always be biased towards casting their vote since they are always going to be looking forward to voting for someone whom they are in good relationship with and not who is most suitable for the job.

That is the problem most of the times and when you look at how elections at the office can mess things up, you won't want a repeat of it. School elections can be brutal sometimes talk more of the working place where there are less rules to guide conduct.

That is the problem most of the times and when you look at how elections at the office can mess things up, you won't want a repeat of it. School elections can be brutal sometimes talk more of the working place where there are less rules to guide conduct.

Exactly! This is actually the reason why I have never seen any company in all my years of working choose to make use of election when it comes to putting people in position where they are supposed to work in their establishment because they know how devastating it is going to be for the system.

Unfortunately, we have never conducted any kind of election in my work place ever since I started working in this company for the past 2 years. I don't think that there is any need for us to hold any kind of election and that is the reason why we have not had this kind of development take place in our workplace.

In many places elections should be conducted and I think that there are many different kinds of benefits of conducting election at such kind of workplaces. This is because conducting elections could potentially eliminate favouritism.

In many places elections should be conducted and I think that there are many different kinds of benefits of conducting election at such kind of workplaces. This is because conducting elections could potentially eliminate favouritism.

It's all up to the business owner to practice favouritism in his business or not. He should know what works best for him and enforce it. Giving this power to his employees will mess up his power as the business owner.

Selection is the best way to appoint roles. Election is very tiring in my opinion. It's in political office elections are meant to be used. It's not meant to be used in a workplace.

Not any I worked for, but I know it's a practice at some businesses and companies. I think an election would usually happen for people being elected to the board of directors or something. Not sure how else one would work.

Well I suppose you could vote on a new manager, leader, shif manager, etc.

It's all up to the business owner to practice favouritism in his business or not. He should know what works best for him and enforce it. Giving this power to his employees will mess up his power as the business owner.

Well, I think this is why elections do eliminate favouritism. This is due to the fact that when a person is elected as a result of elections, they are chosen by the staff and employees, not personally by a specific person who holds a position in the company.

Well, I think this is why elections do eliminate favouritism. This is due to the fact that when a person is elected as a result of elections, they are chosen by the staff and employees, not personally by a specific person who holds a position in the company.

Let me ask, when someone is elected in a workplace to fill any position that is vacant, who is that person answerable to in that kind of working environment? Would it be to the business owner that he or she is answerable to or to the people who elected him to that position that is answerable to?

Let me ask, when someone is elected in a workplace to fill any position that is vacant, who is that person answerable to in that kind of working environment? Would it be to the business owner that he or she is answerable to or to the people who elected him to that position that is answerable to?

This is what some don't understand. The boss has the final say in some cases at the office and whatever the staff members do in terms of doing an election can never be affected by any of the decisions that the manager will decide to make.

They will be answerable to the seniors and there is no question about this. However, I think that the reason why elections are not conducted in private organisation is due to the fact that the boss may never want to get interested when it comes to conducting elections and select a person he likes the most.

They will be answerable to the seniors and there is no question about this. However, I think that the reason why elections are not conducted in private organisation is due to the fact that the boss may never want to get interested when it comes to conducting elections and select a person he likes the most.

The simple truth is that an election process involves a lot of planning and it might even cost money for you to conduct an election successfully no matter how small it is. This is an expenses some business owners are not willing to pay for when they can easily appoint who is going to head such position.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back