What's new

Has anyone used Taboola to monetize or advertise their site?

I think this is a good site for site owners to get clicks and traffic to their website. Since I have trouble with Google Adsense approving my website, maybe I can give this one a try. I want to own a site too.

I have been hearing about this tool for a long time now and I am definitely like that it is this popular because it is something that I plan to try out very soon.

I have not used it for my self before and I don't think does around me even know about it, but I would introduce it to them if they might be interested in using it.

I have seenany website use taboola. I have also read reviews on taboola, they claim that taboola is the best content ad networks. So I tried to register there and monetize my blog with it. But there requirement is what that scared me away. They are requesting for website with upto 50000 visit monthly .
Post automatically merged:

My websites are small websites, therefore, I have never tried using taboola as a publisher. However, I am thinking about trying as an advertiser. I will see if I can gain traffic by advertising with this ad network.

Last edited:
Taboola operates similar to media.net, mediavine.com ad networks. It is an earning AdSense Network which rewards those who gets monetized through them.

The name sounds like an India site I would really love to know more about it maybe i will check it on YouTube when I subscribe my phone

Personally, I don't have any website at the moment that would warrant me to use the platform above but I have read so much positive reviews about it. But I think it will need one site to really be of high quality to get traffic there. Indeed, there are so much to learn in bizdustry while earning some bucks. Thanks for sharing.

Blogging is indeed a very wide topic and i am not so vast in the niche. To earn income via blogging you've got to be very patient and you would learn to work rigorous and consistently every for the next 1 year without earning anything, most especially if you are from africa.

Great information and definitely left to us to make more findings as regards the merits of taboola, may make use of it If I find its features effective.

Taboola is evidently not for small publishers, the traffic requirements is way higher that most advert platforms and to get that kind of traffic, your website must have become big. But reviews shows that they do pay and they have interesting ads formats.

I haven't tried it personally. But a lot of brands in the US seem to make use of it. I have also read some good reviews about them. They could be a very good ad platform if you manage to get registered.

Yes, Taboola is a good alternative to Google AdSense. I've had many content creators even prefer it to Google AdSense because of its effectiveness. You can also use it to monetize a blog.

I'm not using the site as well but the site seems to be legit in terms of advertisement. I will surely give it a trial when I have the appropriate things to advertise.

Its a very good site but They tend to have high traffic requirement. That's because they want high quality websites on their network,not less quality site.

One of the major issues with using ad networks like Taboola is their requirement. It might be easy to get approved via adsense as there is no traffic requirement, however, getting approved from taboola that has traffic requirement is really difficult.
Truely you are very correct using the taboo website is not the problem the problem is how much will one gain from it after showcasing advert

I'm just getting to know of this platform. The numerous advertising sites that exist these days are really making me worried because I fear for how long they'll last before packing up.
These sites don't seem to have a roadmap or plan.

Nice review , but I just hope that they are open to all countries because some Sunil websites and platforms tend to limit some countries like my own.

Concerning if anyone has used Taboola to monetize or advertise their sites. Well, I have not heard of it or came across the site before though I have not been involved into usage of site for advertising probably that is why it is new to me, will probably check it out to see it reviews and likely share with my colleagues who might be in need of such site

Taboola is a content advertising platform. In other words, Taboola is a content delivery network that promotes its partner web content through its widget based ads on its partner website. You can use Taboola as a publisher or an advertiser. When you are a publisher, you will be running Taboola widget ads that showcase the content from taboola partner network. When you are an advertiser, you promote your content through Taboola partner website.

Taboola is a big company. It has regional offices in various cities around the world, from New Delhi, India, Bangkok, Thailand, to Sao Paulo, Brazil, Tel Aviv, Israel, London, UK, Los Angles, Chicago, and New York.

I am not using Taboola, either as a publisher or an advertiser. Therefore, I do not know anything about publisher requirements
I have not used this Taboola of a stuff before, but it is good it can be used for promoting one's content on a partner's network through advertisment, the company is surely legit since it has it company in many countries.

Taboola has a strong market presence in the United States. If you run your website in other regions, would suggest you go for google and amazon's affiliate marketing program. They are more lucrative compared to Taboola in the other regions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back