What's new

Has anyone used Taboola to monetize or advertise their site?

When looking to monetize any site that you may have you have to make sure that you are using advertisements that are relevant to your area in order to get more engagament in those ads.

The one thing that stands out for me is that they have so many offices around the world and i think that this shows they are are legit in their own right as well. That is something that i look for when checking out a new site.

The one thing that stands out for me is that they have so many offices around the world and i think that this shows they are are legit in their own right as well. That is something that i look for when checking out a new site.
I think they are one of the most legitimate because of the fact that they have many offices around the world. Many websites that are suspicious do not have such and they can run away at any time.

They have a high traffic requirement. That's because they want high quality websites on their network. There are ad networks that accept even when you do not have much traffic. But then what is the point of running ads if you do not have traffic. You need traffic to earn, therefore, you better build traffic and then start using ads
Wow, that's is really amazing low traffic sites also they included in their platform. and shows ads to make money, there are so many sites facing thr low traffic problem, if these type sites use this platform properly, then they make some better money and survive in market.

I have neither use nor know anybody that use it. It might be wrong, but I think they are not popular. I know little about website monetization and I follow a lot of guru that are making money online. I have not hear anyone recommending this site.

I have not heard about this platform but I will definitely try it to sign up on the platform immediately I drop the comment here. It is one of the ways to drive traffic to our website according to the comment that read on the thread. This is a service that I would like to registered with.

I do not have a blog now, but I'm striving hard to get one soon . I'm so busy with offline activities and I am still considering how to schedule my time to fit perfectly with my offline job. I will make a decision soon and I will start blogging.

I have not and I don't think I ever could.

They are the most annoying click-bait ads and I just couldn't do it. I'm sure they earn well, though.

I've come across several ads service platform that will allow you make money for your contents. This is definitely one of them and I think it is better to have many of them integrated into one's website to make more money.

Since taboola works only with the high traffi sites, I believe the pay rate must be really good. I do not know how they pay, through CPM or PPC model. They don't say much on their site.

I personally not used for myself but I seen friends of mine using for while and getting better performance and I seen many big websites is also using that for monetize. It is good alternative option to Google Adsense.
I am also somebody who is very lazy to try out other monetization options apart from Google adsense. I am happy that it is a good solution and will want to try it out whenever my management approval.

I have seenany website use taboola. I have also read reviews on taboola, they claim that taboola is the best content ad networks. So I tried to register there and monetize my blog with it. But there requirement is what that scared me away. They are requesting for website with upto 50000 visit monthly .
It is actually ridiculous that the website will be requesting you to have that huge amount of traffic before the approval for advertisement. This just means that they are not ready for business.

If you're looking for clicks and impressions but not so much interested in traffic that is highly engaged and converting often then I'd suggest Taboola as an option to run traffic, too.
I hope this helps though

If you're looking for clicks and impressions but not so much interested in traffic that is highly engaged and converting often then I'd suggest Taboola as an option to run traffic, too.
I hope this helps though
That will be a good idea, but one thing I don't really like about traffic this day's is that most of them are bots, as for me I don't really like bots, having the real traffic is very important.

Even if you have little traffic, certain ad networks will accept your submission.
However, if there is no traffic, what use is it to run ads.
To make money, you must have traffic, so you should first increase traffic before implementing advertising.

Even if you have little traffic, certain ad networks will accept your submission.
However, if there is no traffic, what use is it to run ads.
To make money, you must have traffic, so you should first increase traffic before implementing advertising.
That's just the naked truth,if you don't have traffic there's no way you can earn money, I believe there are ways you can follow to have a good number of traffic.

Those terms are very new to me, but I believe if you own a website You can be able to tell what is it, for me I have zero knowledge of what taboola is.

Those terms are very new to me, but I believe if you own a website You can be able to tell what is it, for me I have zero knowledge of what taboola is.
I have never used this but I think if you own a platform you can be able to know what this used for, I'll advise you to go and make your own research to know more about it.

I have never used this but I think if you own a platform you can be able to know what this used for, I'll advise you to go and make your own research to know more about it.
I like your idea, making your research by yourself is going to be a good idea, a lot of people have failed because they don't make research, making research will very much help.

Taboola is a content advertising platform. In other words, Taboola is a content delivery network that promotes its partner web content through its widget based ads on its partner website. You can use Taboola as a publisher or an advertiser. When you are a publisher, you will be running Taboola widget ads that showcase the content from taboola partner network. When you are an advertiser, you promote your content through Taboola partner website.

Taboola is a big company. It has regional offices in various cities around the world, from New Delhi, India, Bangkok, Thailand, to Sao Paulo, Brazil, Tel Aviv, Israel, London, UK, Los Angles, Chicago, and New York.

I am not using Taboola, either as a publisher or an advertiser. Therefore, I do not know anything about publisher requirements
Leading publishers all over the world use Taboola's discovery tool to monetize their material. To assist publishers in expanding their businesses, Taboola also provides an array of statistics and forecasting tools.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back