What's new

Has anyone used Media.Net to monetize a website?

Media.net, mediavine, Google AdSense are simply the best Advertising networks when it comes to website monetization of a site.

As a blogger and content creator I haven't used media.net to monitize my blog even though am also still hoping that Google AdSense will approve my blog. I have seen some good review about media.net and I think they are good enough for content creators
It's good to know that you are a blogger and content creator. You now have a chance to use media.net to monetize your blog. I hope Google adsense will monetize your blog.

Seriously when it comes to monetization of website I always believe that Google is the best alternative for me to us because it's been good to a few people that I know that monetize their website with it.

Media.Net is often interpreted as the best Adsense alternative. They recommend you use media.net in case you are rejected by Adsense. Some even say you should use Adsense and Media.net at the same time. Adsense is PPC program, which means you earn for every legitimate clicks. I don't know what is the earning modality for Media.net, perhaps it is between CPM and PPC.
Have you used Media.Net?
Post automatically merged:

Media.Net is often interpreted as the best Adsense alternative. They recommend you use media.net in case you are rejected by Adsense. Some even say you should use Adsense and Media.net at the same time. Adsense is PPC program, which means you earn for every legitimate clicks. I don't know what is the earning modality for Media.net, perhaps it is between CPM and PPC.
Have you used Media.Net?
Post automatically merged:

Have you used Media.Net?

Last edited:
Personally have not really use the website to actually do anything but from the reviews I've seen about the website I'm going to still check into it and see how possible it will be for me to make use of it.

I have never used Media.net but I have read alot about it. Indeed many say it is a great alternative to AdSense. I guess you will have to check on it first and see if it suits you.

Few years ago, I was earning really well on Media.net. No as much as adsense but I was reaching payment threshold every 3 months (payment threshold is $100), but these days, I hardly earn few cents.

Few years ago, I was earning really well on Media.net. No as much as adsense but I was reaching payment threshold every 3 months (payment threshold is $100), but these days, I hardly earn few cents.

This is exactly what has been going on with so many online platforms where people used to make money on daily basis by all of them reducing their payment structure to a very low point where it's almost impossible to make money from them.

Honestly, I haven't heard of them until now, if you are saying you would need double clicks, then I don't think it might be a good alternative to adsense and the likes.

Media.net is a contextual ad network that shows ads based on the content of your web pages. It's a combination of the Yahoo Bing advertiser I haven't use media.net

It's possible to moniterize your website with another website and even that's what some people usually use in monitoring there website monitoring is a matter of essentials all because of frustrater or hackers you can actually monitor your website using app setter
Yes its very possible to monetize your own website buy using another website in monetoring you own website, I heard its very possible but i have not tried it before.

One thing I like about media.net is their mode of operation. They create a conducive ambience and operate on a simple but productive basis, as in, that means they are more lenient than Google adsense.

Monetizing a website using media.net is a very nice idea,because it tends to be easy,because everything tends to be straight forward,but I will recommend you to use media.net and AdSense,it will be much more better.

It is possible to monitor your website with another website, and this is what some people do. Monitoring is a matter of need all because of frustrater or hackers, and you can truly watch your website utilizing app setting.

It's possible to moniterize your website with another website and even that's what some people usually use in monitoring there website monitoring is a matter of essentials all because of frustrater or hackers you can actually monitor your website using app setter

Have you used Media.Net?
Actually, I haven't used media.Net before, but I will recommend it to anyone that has issues with AdSense especially when it rejects them.
I think I have to find out who much a person will earn per click using media.net.

This is the first time that i am hearing about this website and therefore i cannot attest to how useful and how easy it is to use, however I will look into it as you have peaked my curiosity.

This is definitely a new monetization option and a lot of people have not heard about it in. I researched about it and they are building some unique kind of stuff so I just hope they get exposure soon.

As a blogger and content creator I haven't used media.net to monitize my blog even though am also still hoping that Google AdSense will approve my blog. I have seen some good review about media.net and I think they are good enough for content creators
instead of waiting for Google adsense it is better you try other ads platforms. I think Google Adsense is good but there are others that will approve you almost immediately as long as you have good contents and good traffic.

Even though it is considered a great substitute for AdSense, I am not sure if we can actually make money. The ads on media,net needs double click, the first click will take you to a keyword block page and the second click will take you to the actual ad. Now, who wants to click twice to see any content.
That means this Media.net not helpful a creator to make money, because present youth audience haven't interested, to click double to watch any content, they immediately shifted in another content to very easy to find, in this way creator not makes more amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back