What's new

Has anyone used Media.Net to monetize a website?

A lot of people assume things. Even on this forum, I see people talking about things that they do not know, their ignorance shows on their posts. If you know well, you should share, and if you do not know you should ask. This is the rule I try to follow. Adsense is a high paying network, however, you do not earn high unless you have tons of traffic that also converts well
There ignorant as also mislead people like us that don't know and haven't tried the program before. Because we want more information before we start the program that is why we read reviews. But at the long run, some post will give us false review on the program

There ignorant as also mislead people like us that don't know and haven't tried the program before. Because we want more information before we start the program that is why we read reviews. But at the long run, some post will give us false review on the program
We are always misled. When I was not using Adsense, a lot of people said that once you start using adsense, you will earn a lot of money from your site. That's why I spend just about $400 to launch a website. It has been 9 months and I have not even earned 10 percent of what I spent. Most of the online reviews are just assumptions.

We are always misled. When I was not using Adsense, a lot of people said that once you start using adsense, you will earn a lot of money from your site. That's why I spend just about $400 to launch a website. It has been 9 months and I have not even earned 10 percent of what I spent. Most of the online reviews are just assumptions.
That is the issue. We don't meet what is said of a program. I have attended many seminars on how to make money online. They will say you will make $100 in a day. But after I try it out myself, I will discover that it is not $100 per day but 100 cent per week.

That is the issue. We don't meet what is said of a program. I have attended many seminars on how to make money online. They will say you will make $100 in a day. But after I try it out myself, I will discover that it is not $100 per day but 100 cent per week.
True indeed. Most of so-called "Money Gurus" will tell you that can make $100 a day easily. Their intention is just to sell their course or event ticket. You may indeed earn $100 or even $1000 per day, however, that kind of earning potential is not available to us, we may not even make $2 a day. In order to earn really big, you need to something big, for example, build a website that attracts 10K daily views, launch an app with $10k daily users, etc.

I would definitely try this ad network when I have my website. By the way is the approval process easy or is as complicated as the adsnese. What are the requirements to get approval from the advertising network.

I have used Media.net on most of my forums. They have less strict restriction for forums and other user generated content (UGC).

I have been using media.net since two or more years and it is really difficult to earn money through this ad network. You need susbstantial amount of US and Canada traffic to earn

In my opinion, it is difficult to earn from this ad network if you do not have the US and Canada traffic. Actually, sometimes people in the tier 3 country cannot even see media.net ads on your site.

to media net is one of the greatest alternative of advertising a business a to earn alot of money sofa reviews will come different people around the world.

I personally think that after Google AdSense, the best Google AdSense alternative is media.net but they are not hard to get your website approved. But if you have high traffic and a good content, surely you must be approved but the are the besy

Media.Net is often interpreted as the best Adsense alternative. They recommend you use media.net in case you are rejected by Adsense. Some even say you should use Adsense and Media.net at the same time. Adsense is PPC program, which means you earn for every legitimate clicks. I don't know what is the earning modality for Media.net, perhaps it is between CPM and PPC.
Have you used Media.Net?
Personally, I don't really know what this is all about because I don't own any website yet. If and when I do have my own business website, I would like to know more about it.

Once, I was very hopeful about this ad network but now I am thinking to drop, earning si so that I am stuck with $80 since many months. I need at least $100 to receve payment.

I have not used media.net before. I only used Google AdSense. If the reviews on this media.net says they convert a lot for those who have been using them, then you can give it a try

This is very useful information. Most people including me have not even heard of it before. We do Konig ourselves to adsense when it comes to advertising or generating traffic to our blogs and websites

As a blogger and content creator I haven't used media.net to monitize my blog even though am also still hoping that Google AdSense will approve my blog. I have seen some good review about media.net and I think they are good enough for content creators
Yes, Media.net is good and they don't take that long to approve your site. Plus, my forums that Google AdSense refused to approve were all approved by Media.net. I haven't cashed out yet, i don't know how complicated they will be on cashout.

There was a time when I was earning really well with media,net. I was earning so well that I even dropped adsense. However, these days I am not earning well.

It is good option to make money since they have better CPM rates but my personal experience suggest that Adsense still better option as Media.net have big difference in data from your website analytics and their own analytics.

Media.Net is often interpreted as the best Adsense alternative. They recommend you use media.net in case you are rejected by Adsense. Some even say you should use Adsense and Media.net at the same time. Adsense is PPC program, which means you earn for every legitimate clicks. I don't know what is the earning modality for Media.net, perhaps it is between CPM and PPC.
Have you used Media.Net?
I think it will even be more if an advantage to us if we use both adsense and this media.net together if you can afford the fees. Since everything is been done for the purpose of getting audience

No, I have never even considered using media.net to monetize my website because the most popular means of monetizing one's website is adsense and so most people do not consider any other means rather than Adsence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back