What's new

Has anyone used About.me to create their one page website?

I haven't thought about this site. I never even knew of their existence before today because of the widespread usage of WordPress.
I'll love to check them out though, anything that would make me have more options is welcome.

About.me is a website that allows you to create one page website for free. They also have a premium service where you can connect your own domain to your About.me page. This site is primarily aimed at sharing your resume online advertising and advertising your services so that you can gain clients.
That is great about them, do you think they will allow me to be able to edit the page often, like updating it with information with time?

This is wonderful news I am hearing here. I haven't heard about this before but I will check it out right now. One page website is definitely the best for affiliate marketers who don't have money for creating their own website.

About.me is a website that allows you to create one page website for free. They also have a premium service where you can connect your own domain to your About.me page. This site is primarily aimed at sharing your resume online advertising and advertising your services so that you can gain clients.
This is my first time hearing of this site, I haven't used it before, but it is a good thing it allows people to create a page website for free, and it can help people to find jobs too.

This is the first time that i am hearing about this as well, and i have not used it but one page sounds small for a website. Therefore i think that it can be used as an intermediary hub to get to other website links.

I am looking up to websites that have an easy to search section, preserve user registration data, and take ten seconds to load in operating system.pictures Can also be used to attract visitors.

I really don't know about that about.me sites, because iam not a website creator, but surely i forward this site information to in my telegram group, maybe this site useful for other members.

I don't used it for my website. I hear about it but I was not convinced on why I should use them. Their premium services is very expensive. It will discourage a lot of from using them. I, however agree that it will have its own advantage.

It sounds great to have such a website in ones portfolio. it is worth trying out but it will be time-consuming and energy consuming if one is combining too many blogs to contend with. I have my personal blog already and I do not want to compound jobs for myself.

I really don't know about that about.me sites, because iam not a website creator, but surely i forward this site information to in my telegram group, maybe this site useful for other members.

Apparently it seems like the "About Me" Site could be a great way to start your own website and get traffic. I reckon that since About Me already generate so much traffic, it could potentially help you to generate traffic.

Apparently it seems like the "About Me" Site could be a great way to start your own website and get traffic. I reckon that since About Me already generate so much traffic, it could potentially help you to generate traffic.
If it has generated enough traffic, it would be a very good way to put my backlinks in order to drive traffic to my website. I would definitely check this website out to see how it works.

The offer sounds great but I've not use this platform before . It will be one of the ways to experiment blogging business. I would try to set up an account on the platform because I do not have a blog yet.

If it has generated enough traffic, it would be a very good way to put my backlinks in order to drive traffic to my website. I would definitely check this website out to see how it works.

The main reason why this site has generated so much traffic is due to the fact that it has been one of the oldest sites on the internet. This is why people are able to make a subdomain-like website and write articles.

That is a very good initiate. How much does it cost to create the one paged website on about.me? I would be needing it for a project I'm working on.
A lot of all these websites are actually free for you to use and you do not need to pay them any money before you can continue and that is exactly why I like them.

P
I knew about this website only after I launched my own website. Since I already have my website, I don't have to use about.me.
If you have enough time, you can also try to register on the websiteor. For me, i will give it a trial to see how the interface was designed. If it's user-friendly, I will stick with the website, but if it's otherwise, the best bet it to stay clear.

It's very good. With your explanation, it could be helpful for upcoming writer. It will help them to show their skills online and serve as portfolio website. I have always wanted to create a portfolio website, may be I could try them.

I have actually seen the review about the website in another place and I think that the idea behind everything is actually cute even though they are still building.

I've used about.me before but not for long before opening my own website instead.

It serves its purpose well and can even make a nice virtual resume cover page.

I have not worked on about.me but because I have heard about it here, I will check it out . This is why I like to work on forums because it provides an opportunity to learn more and get information on new things. I will check the platform out.

This is wonderful news I am hearing here. I haven't heard about this before but I will check it out right now. One page website is definitely the best for affiliate marketers who don't have money for creating their own website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back