What's new

Has anyone used About.me to create their one page website?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
About.me is a website that allows you to create one page website for free. They also have a premium service where you can connect your own domain to your About.me page. This site is primarily aimed at sharing your resume online advertising and advertising your services so that you can gain clients.

I knew about this website only after I launched my own website. Since I already have my website, I don't have to use about.me.

I have noticed that premium service for About me is really expensive, it cost more to have about me page compared to your own website. Can you tell what is the point of using this site?

About me ranks very high, it will always rank higher than you personal website. However, I still believe you should invest on your own website instead of paying on third party site.

Never used it but it sounds to be a professional step to take to advertise your website more and more, having a well detailed page about yourself or website seems to be a cool thing

About.me is a website that allows you to create one page website for free. They also have a premium service where you can connect your own domain to your About.me page. This site is primarily aimed at sharing your resume online advertising and advertising your services so that you can gain clients.
Ooh really! But the website created is just one page which doesn't have several other pages linking to the first page...? although it help a novice business to have a platform to advertise there business....

This is wonderful news I am hearing here. I haven't heard about this before but I will check it out right now. One page website is definitely the best for affiliate marketers who don't have money for creating their own website.

I have not heard of that site About.me. It looks like a good site for posting your resume in the internet. Thank you for sharing. However, most people I know are averse in posting their personal data in social media so that one page website can be considered social media too which will not go viral with the people in my circle.

I haven't given it a try before but I might be using it and its service in the nearest future, let's watch the space

I haven't given it a try before but I might be using it and its service in the nearest future, let's watch the space
I think this king of blog is called a landing page. I've created several one page blog usually called a landing page before but I've not tried using about me page. I think using will limit some kind of flexibility and there won't be able to format the contents.

I think About Me is mostly meant for bio/personal sites rather than a general site. I think most people use this service to show off their work history, skills, links to all their social media and other sites, and other such info.

I don't know if I'd use it for a regular website about anything else. I feel like it's more geared as a personal blog.

I have never used the about.me website creation service because this is actually the first time that I am hearing about it. I will definitely check it out and see how I can make my one page website on this site.

I used about me for that, until i learnt about Journoportfolio. They are almost he same, but i find journoportfolio to have more features and interesting tweeks than about me.

This is the first time that I have heard about About.me so thank you for sharing the site. It certainly does look pretty interesting especially as I need to update my portfolio site to something a bit more modern. The pro price is a bit much though. Getting your own hosting and a free WP theme would be a lot cheaper annually.

Yes I used when I was just freelancer and it is good way to showcase your skill and can use it as resume and can link in your CV. It works for me and I will suggest to use it, you're not losing anything.

I used about me for that, until i learnt about Journoportfolio. They are almost he same, but i find journoportfolio to have more features and interesting tweeks than about me.
Ohhh...sure, i have also heard some good things about Journoportfolio. Although i have not been keen to try it out. I will give it a shot this summer. I will have some free time to engage in online work.

That is a very good initiate. How much does it cost to create the one paged website on about.me? I would be needing it for a project I'm working on.

It depends on your website niche selection before you can use such domain extension yo create a website. If its centered on the extension then its a perfect match. Your domain and extension tells first impression how your site look like to audience.

I have not heard of that site About.me. It looks like a good site for posting your resume in the internet. Thank you for sharing. However, most people I know are averse in posting their personal data in social media so that one page website can be considered social media too which will not go viral with the people in my circle.
This is like your online resume, if you are apply to any job through online medium you can just link to your about me profile instead of sending an attachment of your resume.

I have even checked out this platform yet but I will try doing that soon when I'm chanced. This will definitely be perfect for affiliate marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back